24:Live Another Day

GASOUTHERNVOL

Ever drink Bailey's from a shoe?
Anyone else big fans of the series? I'm pretty stoked about the upcoming season. Thoughts?

I'm just trying to figure out if William Devane is trying to set a record for playing the President in the most movies/TV shows.

Well hopefully in the show he is a better President than Daniels, Taylor and Logan. 24 hasn't had a good President since Palmer.

Well hopefully in the show he is a better President than Daniels, Taylor and Logan. 24 hasn't had a good President since Palmer.

I can buy Dainels and Taylor, but come on, Logan was an awesome President. A true weasel scumbag. He played a great villain.

One of the lamest plot points of the series I thought was when David Palmer's brother Wayne was elected President.

Reactions: 1 person
I can buy Dainels and Taylor, but come on, Logan was an awesome President. A true weasel scumbag. He played a great villain.

One of the lamest plot points of the series I thought was when David Palmer's brother Wayne was elected President.

I'll agree. Logan did play a pretty good bad guy. I like how they kept him around to keep weaseling in things.

One of my favorite scenes in the show was the Senate hearing in season 7. Jack schooled Red Foreman

VN Store

Back