Fargo - TV Series

Coug

A drifter named Lorne Malvo arrives in small-town Minnesota and influences the population with his malice and violence, including put-upon insurance salesman Lester Nygaard.
Fargo (TV Series 2014

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBD-ZCiUd5A[/youtube]

The series is scheduled to premiere on Tuesday, April 15, 2014.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gamWyUtx02I[/youtube]

First Seven Minutes of the FX Series "Fargo"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/embed/pQiX9xHxHcg[/youtube]

Anyone else forget about this? I just set my DVR to catch one of the late showings!

If you missed it it will be re-aired several times between now and the next episode!

I watched it. Starts out slow but I was really impressed. A lot of dark humor. Looking forward to it.

Billy Bob, freaking hysterical. The humor thrown in with the seriousness of the killing is just funny. Martin Freeman's transformation was fun to watch too.

Iwa t to hear bilbo baggins/Watson work on his Minnesota accent abit more, but he is amazing regardless.

Iwa t to hear bilbo baggins/Watson work on his Minnesota accent abit more, but he is amazing regardless.

I'll give him a pass for now. He's British, so for him mastering the American accent is a challenge in and of itself. :)

Love that Bob Odenkirk(Saul Goodman from Breaking Bad) is in this.

I'll give him a pass for now. He's British, so for him mastering the American accent is a challenge in and of itself. :)

Love that Bob Odenkirk(Saul Goodman from Breaking Bad) is in this.

Yes, I don't think Martin Freeman has done too many roles where he played an American. He's usually British.

IMO this show is so bad I can't stop watching! I've noticed that I seem tune it out when Colin Hanks or police chick or her dad isn't on screen.

How long do they plan on keeping that idiot as Chief?

Man Nygaard broke full bad last night.

I kind of thought last night was their first "bad" episode, at least compared to the first 5. I thought the assassins were smarter than that, but the one got killed pretty easily, and I thought he specifically was supposed to be the smart one. I get the symbolism of the fish, but what the heck caused that?

And Colin Hanks' character is a moron.

Watched the last 2 episodes tonight. Thought they were both good. I've enjoyed them all except the second episode.

Man Nygaard broke full bad last night.

I kind of thought last night was their first "bad" episode, at least compared to the first 5. I thought the assassins were smarter than that, but the one got killed pretty easily, and I thought he specifically was supposed to be the smart one. I get the symbolism of the fish, but what the heck caused that?

And Colin Hanks' character is a moron.

How were the fish falling from the sky? You can't blame a tornado/water spout either because all bodies of water are frozen. Unless Malvo somehow arranged it, it's a little insane.

Agreed Collin Hanks=moron. He just shot at the first thing he could see through the snow. I called that before it actually happened. I literally said out loud "this idiot is gonna shoot the female cop."

So what's the word on this show? Any good? I've got the whole series on my DVR? Watch it or delete it?

VN Store

Back