Survivor: Cagayan

BadJerry20

Internet Super Hero
Brains vs Brawn vs Beauty

Good thing I'm not on the show, I would have to be on all 3 tribes. :)

Side note: Cliff Robinson is on it, kind of weird.

Last edited:
Good first episode. The brains tribe is such a trainwreck, and Garrett is such a moron. He had an idol AND someone on his tribe dumped all the rice on the fire and he still managed to get voted out.

Good first episode. The brains tribe is such a trainwreck, and Garrett is such a moron. He had an idol AND someone on his tribe dumped all the rice on the fire and he still managed to get voted out.

LOL. He had me laughing at the 2nd tribal when he was talking himself into a hole sentence by sentence.

Cliff seems like a good dude.

LOL. He had me laughing at the 2nd tribal when he was talking himself into a hole sentence by sentence.

Cliff seems like a good dude.

The whole episode I was thinking that Cliff looked exactly what Kevin Durant would look like if he suddenly weighed twice as much.

That episode was crazy. There are some crazy people on thosde tribes and this season looks to be good. Only one episode in and someone's pulling a Brandon, pouring the rice out. The girl that dumped out all the rice didn't even get voted out. That's insane!

The bald cop guy looks to be crazy already but so far something about him I like. He's not overly cocky about himself, at least not yet.
I like the blonde Jefra girl. Whoever named her Jefra... whatever. Maybe her parents wanted a son named Jeff and then a girl popped out. It's the only thing I can figure. lol

Shut yo mouth, it's rare that I like "the nice" cast member. Btw I hate that cop dude. Lol

Shut yo mouth, it's rare that I like "the nice" cast member. Btw I hate that cop dude. Lol

:) Lol
Did you see when that dude was talking about building a spy shelter? All he did was walk behind the backside of the shelter and pretend it was a spy shelter and nobody would notice him while he listened.

Reactions: 1 person
:) Lol
Did you see when that dude was talking about building a spy shelter? All he did was walk behind the backside of the shelter and pretend it was a spy shelter and nobody would notice him while he listened.

When he first said it, I thought he was building like a special hidden area...nope just going to crouch his big *** behind it. Lol

This episode seemed to have so much humor in it than any other episode of Survivor that I've seen before. Cliff messing around with the girl when she said he's a man so he doesn't show enough emotion. LOL!

That chic who ran into the barrel blindfolded and rode it to the ground. OMG! :)
The other chic who ran into the railing and just fell over from the impact.

The brawn tribe TRIED to throw the immunity challenge yet the brain tribe sucked SO bad that they still lost. Hahahaha!

To top it off Spencer from the brain tribe practically did the ENTIRE challenge by himself and they actually considered voting him off and he's the only male left on the tribe! I was watching it with someone and I literally told them, "now watch this, I bet they try and vote Spencer off even though he just carried the entire tribe."

Luckily they didn't and voted J'Tia off.

That was a spectacular episode all around. :)

The chick that fell over when she ran into the rail, had the slowest fall I've ever seen. It was so odd and funny, I watched it 3 times. I feel bad for Spencer, that might be the worst tribe ever.

The chick that fell over when she ran into the rail, had the slowest fall I've ever seen. It was so odd and funny, I watched it 3 times. I feel bad for Spencer, that might be the worst tribe ever.

You are not lying! That tribe is just pathetic. For a group of supposedly smart people they're really stupid.

Good thing is that they either merge next week or at least the tribes get broken up and redistributed. They probably only did it because of the brain tribe too.

I think J'Tia might be the 2nd most worthless player in Survivor history next to Colton. I'd rather have Hellen Keller on my tribe.

Have to wonder what Spencer was thinking during the challenge. "My tribe blows, I'm doing everything, and now I have to shoot baskets against an NBA legend? C'mon!"

I think J'Tia might be the 2nd most worthless player in Survivor history next to Colton. I'd rather have Hellen Keller on my tribe.

Have to wonder what Spencer was thinking during the challenge. "My tribe blows, I'm doing everything, and now I have to shoot baskets against an NBA legend? C'mon!"

"And even still they considered voting me out."

Well Kass is stupid, you just went from at least 4th probably 3rd to 6th. I am glad Sarah is gone, Tony next please.

Reactions: 1 person
Wow, you flush both idols and then have a chance to really hit the other group with Jefra, but she (Kass) is so blinded by her swing vote power and dislike of Sarah to still vote Sarah.

I liked voting off Sarah, but I think it hurt Kass. The saving grace may have been Spencer announcing "Kass - 0% chance of winning."

I loved that last episode (reminded me why i watched the show)
Tony needs to be gone soon as well
Kass i am still up in the air about but she definitely caught my eye with such a powerful move

Well Kass is stupid, you just went from at least 4th probably 3rd to 6th. I am glad Sarah is gone, Tony next please.

Another example of a team that could have been on top but are now on the bottom because someone couldn't control their emotions. Women, what can you do?

Wow, you flush both idols and then have a chance to really hit the other group with Jefra, but she (Kass) is so blinded by her swing vote power and dislike of Sarah to still vote Sarah.

I liked voting off Sarah, but I think it hurt Kass. The saving grace may have been Spencer announcing "Kass - 0% chance of winning."

I know, they flushed out not one but two idols and still managed to F it up. That could have been the most genius tribal council ever until Kass happened.

VN Store

Back