The Voice (season 6)

BadJerry20

Internet Super Hero
I guess I'll make the thread since someone is slacking, and I'm about to watch it.

I'm glad Shakira is back. Usher, meh I like him as an artist, a judge not so much.

No patience whatsoever! :)

That Blues singing girl(Bria Kelly) was insane! I think she swallowed a 40 year old Blues singer somwhere.
I have to admit the Dawn and Hawkes duo sounded really good together as well.

What's wrong with Usher besides what he did to his hair this season? lol

No patience whatsoever! :)

That Blues singing girl(Bria Kelly) was insane! I think she swallowed a 40 year old Blues singer somwhere.
I have to admit the Dawn and Hawkes duo sounded really good together as well.

What's wrong with Usher besides what he did to his hair this season? lol

Patience is not a virtue that I possess. Lol Survivor is all you though.

I got sidetracked and haven't watched it yet.

He just picks the same type of singer, I know it's his musical style, but get some versatility in your picks.

Love me some Shakira.

Loved the duo of Dawn and Hawkes. Great song and I loved it slowed down like they did.

I think I kind of see where you're leaning towards with Usher but not everyone he's picked has been Hip Hop/R&B though. He's a lot like Blake if you want to break it down that way, where Blake mostly picks country singers. Although he seems to not be relying on the country singers as much, at least not so far.

Survivor comes on tonight(Wed 26th), btw.

The blonde girl singing Titanium gave me chills because she didn't miss a single high note and I was just waiting for her voice to crack but it never did.

I think I kind of see where you're leaning towards with Usher but not everyone he's picked has been Hip Hop/R&B though. He's a lot like Blake if you want to break it down that way, where Blake mostly picks country singers. Although he seems to not be relying on the country singers as much, at least not so far.

Survivor comes on tonight(Wed 26th), btw.

The blonde girl singing Titanium gave me chills because she didn't miss a single high note and I was just waiting for her voice to crack but it never did.

Usher is doing a better job so far this year, last year it was 85% r&b singers he picked. Christina does the same with Screamers. Lol Blake is country or young Indy chicks, but he's funny so he gets a pass. Adam does the best diversity wise. IMO

I already have it recorded, I hope there is more chaos this year...surprise. :)

Usher is doing a better job so far this year, last year it was 85% r&b singers he picked. Christina does the same with Screamers. Lol Blake is country or young Indy chicks, but he's funny so he gets a pass. Adam does the best diversity wise. IMO

I already have it recorded, I hope there is more chaos this year...surprise. :)

You already have survivor recorded? :crazy:

The chick that sang Zombie was hot, love that song too.

What was up with showing so many people not get picked? Maybe not going to have full teams and have to pick from them, or each coach goes back and picks someone that didn't make it?

The chick that sang Zombie was hot, love that song too.

What was up with showing so many people not get picked? Maybe not going to have full teams and have to pick from them, or each coach goes back and picks someone that didn't make it?

That happened a few years ago. They brought back a few of the singers for another blind performance .

Usher picked up a guy from Knoxville tonight. Can not recall his name

Usher needs to stop deliberately waiting until the end of a singers song to push his button. He knows he's giong to push it but he plays the audience and the camera.

Usher checking out Shakira's butt hardcore when she walked back from the stage. Lol Smart man.

Lol Shakira's booty>>>the rest of the show.

Last dude was awesome though.

I never remember you saying Christina's butt was hot. :p

That female duet was decent, but it's clear the blonde wears the pants in that relationship.

The last dude did have excellent control over his voice.

VN Store

Back