Heart's tribute to Led Zeppelin!

Brave Volunteer

Proof that Ann Wilson is still the baddest bi_ch in rock and roll! :rock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9g3J-p4b2Q[/youtube]

She played Zeppelin when I saw them and John Cougar in '81. Not sure why she still insists on paying tribute to a band that plagiarized half their songs..

She played Zeppelin when I saw them and John Cougar in '81. Not sure why she still insists on paying tribute to a band that plagiarized half their songs.

....that's one way to look at it.

Another is that they were so bad ass, people didn't care.

....that's one way to look at it.

Another is that they were so bad ass, people didn't care.

I'll give you this..they were probably the best thing to ever happen to Willie Dixon, even after he won the lawsuit. I just can't listen to Stairway To Heaven without thinking 'that's a good song by Taurus.' Sad thing is, they were extremely good and didn't really need to plagiarize.

I'll give you this..they were probably the best thing to ever happen to Willie Dixon, even after he won the lawsuit. I just can't listen to Stairway To Heaven without thinking 'that's a good song by Taurus.' Sad thing is, they were extremely good and didn't really need to plagiarize.

It's funny how things work out sometimes.

Music business is shady as hell, it's just good fortune that Dixon got a measure of justice out of it.

The guitar intro in "Crazy on You" is still among my favorite guitar licks of all time.

VN Store

Back