Godzilla 2014

As a kid, I secretly wanted Godzilla to attack my town.

As an adult, I still want him to attack and destroy the damned Sunsphere.

Reactions: 1 person
Preview made it look f'ing intense.

Should be good on the big screen.

Bryan Cranston, holla!

Clearly that's the Olsen girl that got the looks and the talent out of the three.

New Trailer released!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSrUHoc9LIE[/youtube]

900x900px-LL-f25472fb_daffy-duck-wank.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Only thing that worries me is that this might be one instance where they try to have too much plot/character development.

New Images From Godzilla Debut
godzilla-size-matters.jpg

Empire magazine (via ScifiEd) has quite a few new images from the upcoming Godzilla reboot, including a size chart comparing the 2014 version to the other iterations of the monster. Check them out below!

Opening in 3D, 2D and IMAX theaters on May 16, the Gareth Edwards film stars Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Ken Watanabe, Elizabeth Olsen, Juliette Binoche, Sally Hawkins, David Strathairn and Bryan Cranston. An epic rebirth to Toho's iconic Godzilla, this spectacular adventure pits the world's most famous monster against malevolent creatures who, bolstered by humanity's scientific arrogance, threaten our very existence.

Click The Link Above for more images!!

I want one!

Godzilla Toy Revealed and It's More Than 3 Feet Long!
Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures have teamed up with JAKKS Pacific to create a "Giant Size" Godzilla toy for director Gareth Edwards' upcoming film and you can check it out below, thanks to MTV.

According to the site, "The enormous, articulated figure (12 points total) stands 24" high (measured diagonally), and is 43" long. In addition, his tail swings back and forth, his mouth opens and closes and he comes packaged with the ability to drive Bryan Cranston totally crazy."

Opening in 3D, 2D and IMAX theaters on May 16, the film stars Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Ken Watanabe, Elizabeth Olsen, Juliette Binoche, Sally Hawkins, David Strathairn and Bryan Cranston. The movie pits the world's most famous monster against malevolent creatures who, bolstered by humanity's scientific arrogance, threaten our very existence.

godzillatoylarge1.jpg

Godzilla International Trailer #1

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/embed/KzYEtymUvr8[/youtube]

This actually looks good. I hope it is because the last remake sucked big time

VN Store

Back