American Idol 2014

Coug

american-idol-judges-season-13-keith-urban-jennifer-lopez-harry-connick-jr.jpg

To premiere on Fox television network on January 15, 2014

New judge panel is returning Keith Urban, J Lo, and new judge Harry Connick Jr.

This. The wife likes it and even she said she won't watch it again after the Mariah Carey/Nicki Manaj debacle.

That was just an awful pairing and an awful idea for the show. Their carrying on literally took away the spotlight from the contestants.

Harry Connick Jr crapped bricks when he coached contestants for one episode. Wouldn't be surprised if he just walked out after screamfest 8,345,678 of the season.

I am really looking forward to these judges. I like all three personalities, a lot.

Hahahahaha! Harry Connick picked up that one dude and held him like a baby while he sang. :)

That was the most awkward, hilarious thing I've seen on AI.

I haven't watched AI in years, but we watched last night because nothing else was on. It was pretty good. I like the judges, seems like they might do well together. HCJ is pretty funny, and easily the best musician of the three. Could actually be worth watching this season.

I was thinking the same thing about the judges work real well together.

Lots of good talent so far this year. Allowing the singers to use a guitar now really changes the feel of the show. I like it.

On a somewhat unrelated note, does anyone else ever get the impression that Keith Urban leads an . . . alternative? . . . lifestyle? I know he's married and all, but he's awfully dang feminine sometimes.

Anybody see the Vols hat? They haven't told him if he made it to the top 15 guys yet or not.

I mostly agree with the final cuts on these last two episodes. There weren't any real shockers for me.
My sister and I can't get over the Miley Cyrus clone. Looks like her, has the somewhat deeper voice like her, even has the short hair. It's weird people!

Marrialle Sellars
526x297-Ucl.jpg

You all know that there is a guy that's actually a Knoxvillian that made the top 30 right?
Briston Maroney

I mostly agree with the final cuts on these last two episodes. There weren't any real shockers for me.
My sister and I can't get over the Miley Cyrus clone. Looks like her, has the somewhat deeper voice like her, even has the short hair. It's weird people!

Marrialle Sellars
526x297-Ucl.jpg

You all know that there is a guy that's actually a Knoxvillian that made the top 30 right?
Briston Maroney

She has some of her same mannerisms too. Really weird.

I don't believe I am typing these words but I like the boys from Bama

CJ might have a shot to go all the way. I also like Jessica Meuse who is from a town near Montgomery.

The gump state has typically done well on Idol. It's one of only 2 states to produce multiple winners.

VN Store

Back