Irrfan Khan.

Director: Colin Trevorrow

Producers: Steven Spielberg, Frank Marshall and Pat Crowley

Will be filmed in 3D!! :good!:

Jurassic Park 4 Release Date Logo & New Title

jurassic-park-4-release-date-logo-and-new-title-header.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Jurassic Park was amazing. JP2 was decent. JP3 was cat chit on a hot hibachi. I'm afraid to watch Jurassic World. If the trend continues, this movie should be among the worst ever produced.

I think JP3 could have been good, but it was just too rushed. It was just series of special effects and then over. There was just no meat to the movie just bling. If they had taken the time to flesh it out, it could have been good.

I think JP3 could have been good, but it was just too rushed. It was just series of special effects and then over. There was just no meat to the movie just bling. If they had taken the time to flesh it out, it could have been good.

The plot sucked and they were just anxious to get another JP movie out that it basically destroyed the franchise. I am glad to see Spielberg returning to the next project.

I would like to see Goldblum and Neill return to the franchise together.

Personally I thought the 2nd one was terrible and the 3rd was just a bit better at mediocre.

I thought the 2nd one was good up until they brought the T-Rex to the mainland after that went down hill real fast.

The 3rd was pretty good.

To be honest I was hoping for a new reboot to the franchise and hope they would have followed the book more closely. I much prefer to read the book to the first movie as good as it was.

I thought the 2nd one was good up until they brought the T-Rex to the mainland after that went down hill real fast.

The 3rd was pretty good.

To be honest I was hoping for a new reboot to the franchise and hope they would have followed the book more closely. I much prefer to read the book to the first movie as good as it was.

Agreed. The book was amazing. If they followed it more closely, it would be another blockbuster for sure.

I kind of hope that the T-Rex has a bigger role in the next film. I wasn't a big fan of the spinosaurus. Something about the T-Rex in the first movie that just gives me goosebumps.

Vincent D'Onofrio to Play the Villain in Jurassic World
Vincent D’Onofrio has been cast as the villain in Universal Pictures' Jurassic World, reports Deadline.

The "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" actor is joining a cast that includes Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Ty Simpkins, Jake Johnson, Nick Robinson and Irrfan Khan.

Colin Trevorrow will direct the action adventure, which is coming to theaters on June 12, 2015. The new film is set 22 years after the horrific events of the original Jurassic Park movie.

Trevorrow wrote the script with Derek Connolly. Steven Spielberg, Frank Marshall and Pat Crowley are producing.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjzrgz9NH_Y[/youtube]

People are complaining about there being a villain in this new one but it's funny because there was a villain in the original.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjzrgz9NH_Y[/youtube]

People are complaining about there being a villain in this new one but it's funny because there was a villain in the original.
I think they forget him because he was so silly then went on to be NEWMAN! "Hello Jerry!"

I think they forget him because he was so silly then went on to be NEWMAN! "Hello Jerry!"

Didnt he get killed pretty quick though? When I think of a villian I think of the Mastermind driving the plot.

Spielberg wasn't involved with the 2nd and 3rd ones, was he??

Spielberg directed the 2nd one. I know I'm in the minority in thinking this, but I thought it was the worst of the three. If only they had based it on the book.

I'm thinking this one is gonna be pretty bad too, especially if the awful rumors are true about Spielberg wanting the dinosaurs to talk.

Spielberg directed the 2nd one. I know I'm in the minority in thinking this, but I thought it was the worst of the three. If only they had based it on the book.

I'm thinking this one is gonna be pretty bad too, especially if the awful rumors are true about Spielberg wanting the dinosaurs to talk.

Surely you can't be serious...

Airplane.jpg

VN Store

Back