Naked and Afraid on Discovery

I usually don't like "reality" shows because they, ironically, seem so fake. This one seems relatively legit. The timeframe is pretty compressed, but otherwise seems pretty solid.

It's interesting. I haven't seen all of them, but it's crazy how these people don't eat. Going days without eating anything. Losing 45 lbs.

Watched them all love the show and the clear changes that happen physically and mentally
Posted via VolNation Mobile

It's pretty good. The Louisiana one was the worst IMO. **** snakes

Don't drink the water without boiling it, two of those got really sick.

Makes me realize how much we take for granted.

It is a pretty good show. I haven't watched the last one yet, but so far it's been good. That country singer was a complete moron.

I enjoy this show, found it last night.

I think its hilarious that they are allowed to show ass but nothing else. I'd think being barefoot would be worse than being naked personally.

I enjoy this show, found it last night.

I think its hilarious that they are allowed to show ass but nothing else. I'd think being barefoot would be worse than being naked personally.

The one episode i saw, the guy got a bad infection in his foot and i think he had to quit and get medical attention.

The one episode i saw, the guy got a bad infection in his foot and i think he had to quit and get medical attention.

Exactly, and I thought of how they dropped them into the swamp. A naked woman walking in chest deep swamp water. Yep, no chance of infections there.

Saw the first one of the new season. It was pretty good. Those 2 people are good. I hope they show back up but how often can you do something like that? It has to take a toll on your body for awhile.

Saw the first one of the new season. It was pretty good. Those 2 people are good. I hope they show back up but how often can you do something like that? It has to take a toll on your body for awhile.

Yeah that was admirable. She was one of the more attractive girls there has been on the show so far too.

I just watched the 3rd one of the new season tonight, they've all been very good so far.

I just watched the 1st episode for this season as well. It was amazing the difference in attitude between the pair that quit and the ones that stuck it out.

VN Store

Back