Netflix: Orange is the New Black

I've watched the first episode. Intrigued but not fully in yet.

I watched the first episode, it was ok. I think it'll get better after the pilot, i hope so anyways.

I got through the 5th episode last night. Its not really that good, i just wanna see what happens now.

I got through the 5th episode last night. Its not really that good, i just wanna see what happens now.

It is much easier to keep giving a new show a chance when all you have to do is press a button instead of waiting for next week.

I still can't figure out what type of show this is (I hate the dramedy label), but it grew on me to the point that I like it. Second season was definitely needed with the way the first ended.

I think it's pretty good. I'm about 4-5 episodes in. I hate how stupid Piper is sometimes...lazy writing.

Piper is annoying but I enjoy how dynamic all the characters are. Decent show, finished it the other night.

Just watched the pilot with my wife. She liked it but I think she was a bit caught off guard by the shower scene. Is there a lot more of that stuff or does it tone down at all?

Just watched the pilot with my wife. She liked it but I think she was a bit caught off guard by the shower scene. Is there a lot more of that stuff or does it tone down at all?

Maybe once every few episodes, there isn't much of it so far. Im through 9 episodes

My wife and I finished the first season. It's like "Breaking Bad" in the sense that she inters the prison system clueless and innocent, and slowly learns how to cope by all of her sometimes humorous mistakes or assumptions. She is getting mentally hardened as everything in her life seems to be falling apart.

I'm guessing she continues down the hardening path in season 2, maybe even becoming the most feared women in the prison.

Not as good as "Breaking Bad", which is the best show on TV!

I finished watching this show.
It's pretty good, but I liked another Netflix Original better (House of Cards).
I like Crazy-Eyes. I also kept hoping Yoga Jones would say, "hey Doug!" just once, like Patty Mayonnaise.

I finished watching this show.
It's pretty good, but I liked another Netflix Original better (House of Cards).
I like Crazy-Eyes. I also kept hoping Yoga Jones would say, "hey Doug!" just once, like Patty Mayonnaise.

It's funny that my wife said "she looks like Patty Mayonnaise" before she ever spoke a word. We were amazed to find out she was the voice.

Very strong finish to the season. Love so many side characters. I think my favorite is the fat butch girl with the dark hair. I also love Mendez.

VN Store

Back