Tom Hiddleston
Stellan Skarsgård
Idris Elba
Christopher Eccleston
Zachary Levi
Kat Dennings

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j41qNcjDoc8[/youtube]

Last edited:
Looks good. Malekith is one of Thor's best and rarely used villains. Can't wait to see what they do with this.

I liked the original Thor and this one looks good too. My only major gripe is that I don't like Natalie Portman. Something about her just rubs me the wrong way, and I really don't find her very attractive. She just irritates me.

Looking forward to seeing this one. I didn't see the first Thor in theaters but I think I will try to catch this one.

I liked the original Thor and this one looks good too. My only major gripe is that I don't like Natalie Portman. Something about her just rubs me the wrong way, and I really don't find her very attractive. She just irritates me.

Well............

You're wrong

Reactions: 4 people
Just featured this trailer on youtube again before a video I watched. Looks pretty darn good.

Late last night Disney/Marvel stole the thunder back that Warner Bros. & DC had got earlier in the day!

:D
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toPstPIcGnI[/youtube]

This looks excellent.

I think it's a large overreaction to say this movie is going to suck because Iron Man 3 made it crap with the depiction of Mandarin.
It's one freakin movie .

You can buy the Thor hammer movie prop if you have a lot of money.

New Extended TV Spot!

Thor The Dark World Official Extended TV Spot #2
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnBEorvbGxI[/youtube]

Thor: The Dark World has already topped $109,400,000 Million overseas! Four days ahead of its domestic opening.

AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. Will Have a THOR Crossover!
Marvel is planning a big connection with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Thor: The Dark World! On November 19th, an episode of S.H.I.E.L.D. will air on ABC called "The Wall," and it will crossover with the events from Thor: The Dark World! How freakin' cool is that?! I was hoping they would do something like this, and I hope they do something really cool with it. Here's a description of the episode from EW,

"In the aftermath of the events chronicled in the feature film Marvel's Thor: The Dark World, Coulson and the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. pick up the pieces--one of which threatens to destroy a member of the team."

The episode was directed by Jonathan Frakes (Star Trek: The Next Generation), and I'm excited to seeing how they actually end up connecting these together.

Thor doesn't have a symbol and he doesn't need one.

The blonde long hair,huge hammer, huge size, red cape, and face you can see since he wears no mask are trademarks that make it obvious it's thor.

I'll be seeing this movie more than four times.

Just got back awhile ago from seeing this movie today at a 12 noon showing. For those that love these types of movies you'll be liking this. Movie is 1hr & 50 minutes long just so you know. But anyway, when the movie is through & rolling the credits & you're thinking that's all.....don't leave just yet for there's a little hint of things to come.

Just got back and loved it...but, the 3D wasn't the greatest...as for the movie, great story great Bad guys...Hemdale (sp) is awesome...Loki is just a great bad guy and Hiddleston is great as Loki...some funny one liners and Natalie Portman, well I would slap my momma to hit that...damn she fine...

Last edited:
Jaimie Alexander...

MV5BMTM1MjY2NzIwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTU5OTEwNg@@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_.jpg

Pictures & Photos of Jaimie Alexander - IMDb

Reactions: 1 person
Just got back from the IMAX. Great special FX. Great visuals on the use of gravimetric field theory. I'll stop there wouldn't want to give it all away.....:)

Saw it tonight in 2D. I thought it was on par with the original (which I liked). Growing up, Thor and Iron Man were my favorite 2 Marvel comics.

As a huge fan of the comic I do have one small qualm with the films. Why does Thor not wear his winged helmet?? IMO that is the coolest part of his costume!

VN Store

Back