Under The Dome

Coug

tumblr_inline_ml0cyeN7RA1qz4rgp.jpg

Coming in June.

This may be premature but I have to admit I read this book on mp3 and it was fantastic. I hope the tv show does it justice. I was a little disappointed with the very end but I wonder if the show will do something different with it.

Reactions: 1 person
Dumb comment was dumb.

:yes:

Last edited:
I'm really looking forward to this show. I'd be looking forward to the Bridge too, if I had any idea what it was about.

The book was good. Shows/movies are never as good as the book though

i'll end up watching at least the first few but i don't have high hopes for it. NBC usually finds ways to make good stories into crap tv.

Stephen King adaptations don't often fair well in the made-for-TV movie/show/mini-series format, IT being the primary exception. Here's hoping Mick Garris doesn't get his hands on this one.

I'm really looking forward to this show. I'd be looking forward to the Bridge too, if I had any idea what it was about.

I don't know if you read the book but it was pretty heavy and graphic during parts, I'm not sure how CBS will handle those scenes.

I don't know if you read the book but it was pretty heavy and graphic during parts, I'm not sure how CBS will handle those scenes.

I haven't read it, but I plan on it before it starts. So you are saying its probably better suited for HBO?

I thought it was a good opening to the show. Parts were good, parts were bleh. I'll still be watching.

Okay episode. We are still in the dark about the little things going on...dead man buried...why? Girl bangs guy and dumps him....why? Mass natural Gas deliveries for storage...why? Guy who got banged wants to kill the guy who killed and buried the corpse in the opening scene....why?

Okay episode. We are still in the dark about the little things going on...dead man buried...why? Girl bangs guy and dumps him....why? Mass natural Gas deliveries for storage...why? Guy who got banged wants to kill the guy who killed and buried the corpse in the opening scene....why?

I can answer #2. Summer fling for her, dude got sprung. #4 she wants to bang the new guy, old guy is still sprung. :)

Not if you have read the book :hi:

VN Store

Back