Fox's The Following

Burhead

God-Emperor of Politics
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BKYw1MPatM[/youtube]

Simply put, it looks amazing. Anyone planning on watching it?

I generally find any of these serial killer things interesting, when does it premier?

This is on right now. I'm not going to spoil it but how on earth did Fox get away with that?

Watching it now, and I'm not very impressed. Bacon's over-acting in parts was laughable, and the whole cult angle is kind of lame.

I think this will be a one and done.

Good start, has good potential. Not sure how long it can last as a series, would probably be better suited as a movie. My biggest problem is going to be watching Kevin Bacon, I've never liked him as an actor.

You would think that someone would have been armed with a tazer and could have tazed that woman before she plunged that ice pick into her brain.

Was the girl who took Joe's son his daughter or a babysitter? I thought she was his daughter but others told me different.

first episode left me wanting more, second one while it had some good moments wasnt anywhere near the follow up i'd hoped for. seems like every week might end up just tracking and catching that weeks "follower" which i think could get boring pretty quick.

Good start, has good potential. Not sure how long it can last as a series, would probably be better suited as a movie. My biggest problem is going to be watching Kevin Bacon, I've never liked him as an actor.

i agree totally. seems like the story would be much better drug out over an hour 45 mins rather than 2-4 months. doesn't seem like there could be enough substance to stretch out over any length of time

Didn't watch this but now that I know they stole the main character name from Burn Notice it's laughable.

The comparison to Alcatraz seems to really fit, as the ratings trend for The Following is almost the exact same as Alcatraz after 3 episodes. Both started in the 10s and dropped to just over a 9 by episode 3, and if the trend continues next week the ratings will be in the 8s.

Not looking good for the show.

VN Store

Back