Mark Wahlberg confirms taking over lead role in Transformers 4

That logo looks stupid.

Gonna have to pass on a 4th movie. Didn't even buy the 3rd on blu ray.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQwXoU140G8[/youtube]

It will be like this but replace "dog" with "Optimus Prime"

Reactions: 1 person
Adding Wahlberg makes movies less terrible, now?

I dunno why I'm talking crap. He's really not that bad.

He's amazing when it's the right role. Not saying this is the right role, but hopefully he said, "I'll do it if you make it less cheesy like the first installment."

He's amazing when it's the right role. Not saying this is the right role, but hopefully he said, "I'll do it if you make it less cheesy like the first installment."

Uhhhh, the first installment wasn't cheesy?

When speaking of T1 and T2, one is merely dealing with a matter of cheddar or gouda.

It's a movie about action figures from the 80s... How are you supposed to not make it cheesy.

The first one was cheesy like Star Wars IV-VI are cheesy. The other two are cheesy like Star Wars I-III are cheesy.

that's a shame, Sam's mother was the highlight of the first three movies

First one was cool ...barely made through the 2nd and I never finished watching the 3rd.

It should be known that Shia bowed out of the series when the 3rd one premiered.

He's claimed to have removed himself from Blockbuster films altogether. The kid truly is a mess in real life if you do a little research about him you'd be surprised. He's got/had a bad drinking problem, got a DUI in accident where he practically destroyed his own hand during the wreck, he literally got shltfaced during a scene in a recent film and in the process scared his female coactor, she wanted to quit the film entirely that's how bad it was. The whole situation with him bad mouthing Steven Spielberg after Indy 4 was released should tell you a lot.

He was hilarious in Ted, but why the hell are they making a 4th Tansformers? As if the first three weren't bad enough...

I liked 1 & 3 but the 2nd was, as they say, a let down. But watching these movies in total surround sound 5.1 or higher in Blu-ray knocks my socks off. Just me I guess, but I enjoyed the special effects in these movies + seeing Megan Fox was a nice feature. I can't imagine what the next movie plot would be but it'd probably be cool.I remember one day last year or so, I was in a Best Buy store & they had this movie playing on a big screen TV & everyone of us guys were ooooing & awing over all the slam bang noise that this movie (the 1st) was making at the time. I've always thought that these are great action movies (blue-ray) to watch on a Saturday afternoon when there is no football to see or nothing else on. But Wahlberg would be a good choice...it usually works out on who they pick to take over the lead.

Last edited:
TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION - Official Super Bowl TV Spot (2014)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXSkXQs890g[/youtube]

27422958d1393956993-third-aoe-poster-tessa-tessa.jpg

Poster for TF4.

This is not a joke.

A microcosm of Michael Bay

Edit: Teaser Trailer released tonight

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubGpDoyJvmI[/youtube]

Last edited:

VN Store

Back