Revolution

Thrasher865

Who watched the premier? Was it any good?

I DVR'd it, but still haven't sat down and watched it yet.

I'll probably end up letting 5 or 6 episodes collect on the DVR before watching any, and then never be able to get caught up due to lack of interest, like I did with the second season of Sons of Anarchy. Haven't watched it since.

I guess we'll just wait out some opinions, then. According to NBC, it was basically the most watched and highest acclaimed show in pretty much forever, so...

Just looking at this picture makes me not want to watch it.

revolution-nbc31top.jpg

I haven't watched it yet, but I really don't have a lot of high hopes. The previews looked cheesy as heck, and I mean that in a bad way.

I'm a big fan of post apocalyptic settings, so I will probably try way too hard to like it.

It looks like a cross between Lost and the Hunger Games. The latter of which I never watched/read. Honestly, the previews don't make me want to watch it. Then again the initial previews for Lost were the same way. I didn't jump on it until the summer between the 2nd and 3rd seasons.

it was ok. i'll wait to see how the next few episodes go. the way its made, kind of reminds me of the show firefly.

i was bored and watched it on netflix a while back. it was decent at best.

this show has potential, but with the perfect clothes and hair it's pretty unrealistic for a post apocalyptic time period where no one has any electricity and hasn't for several years. i am willing to give it a couple more weeks at least though.

Pilot was okay. It has a chance, but it's NBC so it will probably suck within the next few weeks.

It better get better real fast or it won't see the new year. Acting is bad, directing is worse. The scenes of Chicago as a ghost town are cool. That's about all it has going for it. The lead chick is smashable. Tons of plot holes, even for a JJ Abrams project.

Opening scene was pretty intense... But how do planes stop and fall straight down?

Little things like this ruin shows/movies for me.

A crossbow can knock a man in full forward sprint backwards? Getting less watchable by the minute.

I thought that the Pirates of the Carribean sword fight scene was the stupidest part of the show.

It worked for heroes because it wasn't set in a post apocalyptic future. Where's the dirt? Where's the grime? How they hell are they still making leather jackets?

You do know leather tanning was invented long before electricity right?

VN Store

Back