Mad Men

just downloaded season 1 of this show last night. I've been wanting to see it for a while. it looks excellent.

I'm only through Season 2 but it's a great show. Joanie is a true bombshell. Roger(?) Sterling is by far my favorite character.

Exactly what I was thinking. While I've been a fan of this show for all 4 seasons and have loved everyone, IMO this is the best season by far.

I'm always a season behind. About the only live TV that I watch is sports, everything else I see on DVD or netflix.

Last night's finale wasn't as good as season 3's, but was still pretty solid. Interesting plots set up for the next season.

Anyone else watch the show? I just finished season 3 and it's excellent. I highly recommend it...

Donald Draper is the man. I've watched 3 seasons in about a month.

Ok, I just finished up season 4 and it's the best season yet. It blew me away.....If you appreciate excellent television this show is a must watch. Watch it now....

This is up on Netflix instant watch now. Just finished up the season finale of season one and so far I'm enjoying it. All the characters seem pretty interesting, although most are unlikeable. Don is a great character, Pete also seems like he'll end up being pretty interesting. The only character I hate is Betty.

This is up on Netflix instant watch now. Just finished up the season finale of season one and so far I'm enjoying it. All the characters seem pretty interesting, although most are unlikeable. Don is a great character, Pete also seems like he'll end up being pretty interesting. The only character I hate is Betty.

I've noticed that most really great characters on TV now are pretty awful people. They're just more compelling.

Also, I think everyone hates Betty but thats the point.

I just finished the first four seasons on Netflix. I am excited for the upcoming fifth.

Any other fans?

BTW, I did not find a thread and since both words are only three letters, the search does not work.

I've become a big fan of the show, although I've only seen the first 3 seasons. I started watching a few months back when AMC started re-airing the series from the start in anticipation of the 5th season. Although they got through season 3 and restarted from the 1st season again. Right now it's almost back to the start of the 3rd season, so I'm hoping they'll air the 4th season this time.

I didn't like how Season 4 ended personally. Seemed sudden and out of character for Don.

Looking forward to boarding the Betty hate train again later this year though.

The next time I watch a episode I think i'm gonna take a shot everytime they pour a drink.

VN Store

Back