Person of Interest

Wasn't expecting much but I have to say I've added it to my watch list.

I hope this doesn't turn into a typical J.J. Abrams project, start out awesome and then crash and burn.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Impressed. I'm also a conspiracy theorist to an extent, so I like the premise anyways.

I added it to the DVR list, first episode was pretty good...dont know about the dude from the Passion of the Christ though? Maybe could have picked someone a little better like Kieffer Sutherland...ha...seriously they could have picked someone better

I thought Caviezel did a good job. I think the cast is pretty solid so far.

Anybody gonna watch this tonight? I'm looking forward to it. The pilot episode was great!

I thought Caviezel did a good job. I think the cast is pretty solid so far.

I stand corrected. You are right. Caviezel plays the part well after watching the second episode...hopefully its getting ratings so it can stay around

Wasn't sure by the previews but after the first episode I think it might be something pretty good. It's now on my DVR list.

This show is getting better! The only thing that could make it better is gratuitous nudity!

Reactions: 1 person
Haven't watched today's, but Ep 2 was excellent. Recommend picking this up if you haven't seen it.

It's kind of like a little bit more believable Batman.

Whatever that broads name is that was on the show tonight, I'd shag rotten!

Last nights episode was awesome.....did not expect the twist that happened.....just got more interesting

Love the show. Haven't missed an episode except for the first 10 minutes last night. I must admit, I was confused as hell when it ended but I finally pieced it together, haha. This show has serious potential, imo.

This is the best new drama show on TV. Just ahead of Unforgettable and Pan Am that's right I said Pan Am.

VN Store

Back