DiCaprio
Oscar Nominations: 3
Oscar Wins: 0
Some of his films: Inception, The Departed, Gangs of New York

Bale as a man who hasn't been to sleep in one year in The Machinist
christian-bale-skinny.jpg

Dicaprio as a mentally retarded kid What's Eating Gilbert Grape
12818558_gal.jpg

which guy do you think is the better actor?

I like more of Dicaprio's movies. Although American Psycho is awesome... so awesome. I would probably go with Leo on this matchup though. I hated the last Terminator movie Bale was in, which has left a bad taste in my mouth when it comes to him, and I'm not a huge fan of him as Batman. (He makes a great Bruce Wayne though).

I like more of Dicaprio's movies. Although American Psycho is awesome... so awesome. I would probably go with Leo on this matchup though. I hated the last Terminator movie Bale was in, which has left a bad taste in my mouth when it comes to him, and I'm not a huge fan of him as Batman. (He makes a great Bruce Wayne though).

This is pretty much exactly how I feel about these 2. (they are 2 of my favs) I give the edge to DiCaprio. You should check out The Fighter to remove that bad taste in your mouth due to Bale. :eek:k:

Tough call, you could go either way...FTR I love Bale as Batman, may have more to do with Chris Nolan than Bale though.

I like Bale better, but I feel like in a lot of movies he's playing himself. Not always a bad thing. I dislike DiCaprio, but I think he's shown more range.

I also don't like Bale's Batman, but I do like his Bruce Wayne. Still can't help but see him as a mellow Patrick Bateman tho.

I love both of them. I guess the slight edge goes to Bale, but I'm a fan of most movies each actor has done.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Bale:
Batman Begins
Dark Knight
American Psycho
The Fighter
The Machinist

DiCaprio
The Departed
Gangs of New York
Catch Me if You Can
Shutter Island
Blood Diamond
Inception

And the tie-breaker goes to Leo for being on Growing Pains. "Show me that smile again...."

Christian Bale.

I'll say this for Leo, I'd never heard of him before What's Eating Gilbert Grape, and I actually thought he was really retarded. I'd say that's a pretty good endorsement of his acting chops.

Vote goes to Leo. Revolutionary Road is an awesome movie people should check out.

Vote goes to Leo. Revolutionary Road is an awesome movie people should check out.

Yeah, if they want to get depressed and kill themselves. The only good thing I can say about that movie is that it was real. It's not entertaining in any way.

Yeah, if they want to get depressed and kill themselves. The only good thing I can say about that movie is that it was real. It's not entertaining in any way.

Well that was the point of the movie. And that gives credit to the actors for making it seem so real.

Well that was the point of the movie. And that gives credit to the actors for making it seem so real.

No I totally agree, but if I knew what I was getting into there's no way I would've watched it.

As far as acting goes, DiCaprio by a long shot. However, I'd watch a Bale movie over Leo just about any day.

I like Bale better, but I feel like in a lot of movies he's playing himself. Not always a bad thing. I dislike DiCaprio, but I think he's shown more range.

I also don't like Bale's Batman, but I do like his Bruce Wayne. Still can't help but see him as a mellow Patrick Bateman tho.

Wanna see range look at Bale in Batman vs The Fighter. Had this come up before The Fighter I would have given DiCaprio the edge but I think after seeing Bale in a different light with The Fighter he can act his azz off.

I do have to give DiCaprio props for Inception. That movie trumps any of his I can think of.

I do have to give DiCaprio props for Inception. That movie trumps any of his I can think of.

Inception is overrated, but I like it. The Departed is my 2nd favorite movie of all time. It also won best picture.

No love for Basketball Diaries?? Movie was amazing. And personally, I liked Romeo Juliet. They popped ecstasy and had shoot outs lol. Awesome

I'd take Leo DiC over Christ Bale any day

Catch Me If You Can was awesome too.

Edit: Nevermind. Just saw it was listed. Didn't think it had been

VN Store

Back