Curb Your Enthusiasm

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
I can't believe there's no thread for the funniest show on television. The season premier was a triumph (Larry vs Girl Scouts). Maybe a top 5 all-time episode. Can't wait to see where this season goes from here.

The show is hilarious but for some reason I've never watched it much.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I loved how they blended in the real life divorce of Frank McCort with Larry's divorce, with a fictional representation of course.

Last night was hilarious

I agree, that was a top 5 episode. So glad to have another season going. LD is a damn genius!

Last night was hilarious

My favorite part of the premier was when the girl was in the bathroom and Larry was outside trying to walk her through how to put the tampon in, but Larry didn't know how it worked either so he tried to use his armpit as a visual reference. I also laughed at Leon's idea to have them all drive around in car that said "Just Divorced".

My favorite part of the premier was when the girl was in the bathroom and Larry was outside trying to walk her through how to put the tampon in, but Larry didn't know how it worked either so he tried to use his armpit as a visual reference. I also laughed at Leon's idea to have them all drive around in car that said "Just Divorced".

I love Funkhauser.

LD is a hero. Cuts thru the BS.

"I was trying to elevate this to medium talk."

He's a "social assassin", but last night's episode was the first time he's ever shown to be anything but a complete coward when it comes to physical altercations.

Watched it for the first time last night. Pretty freaking funny.

Funny thing is, I absolutely hate Seinfeld, but I find this show to be hilarious.

I can't watch Seinfeld anymore. Every time I put it on I think, "I could be enjoying situational humor with f-bombs and no laugh track if I were watching Curb instead" so i change the channel.

I have caught up this season and so far my favorite line has been.. "I'm gonna **** the jew out of you."

The smiley face was awesome too.

per Wiki

HBO has said that it is "cautiously optimistic" that David will do a ninth season. The network's president of programming, Michael Lombardo, commented, "For the first time ever after this season Larry didn't say 'I never want to do this again'"

VN Store

Back