Daily Show/Colbert Report fan thread

I don't go out of my way to watch either, but if my kid is watching, I will generally listen in and chortle occasionally.

Tosh.0 is funnier and no one mistakes Daniel for some kind of political genius.

I watch for teh lulz. Not to say good insights aren't made from time to time.

Tosh is great as well. I keep spacing to set that show up on the DVR.

Used to watch them everyday. Still enjoy the occasional episode, though. JStew's appearances on FoxNews are pretty entertaining, too.

I loved the Daily Show when it was Craig Kilborn and it was less political. They'd do human interest pieces that were the funniest damn things you've ever seen. Jon Stewart annoys me. He snickers at his own jokes incessantly.

I love Colbert, but rarely get around to watching it.

I loved the Daily Show when it was Craig Kilborn and it was less political. They'd do human interest pieces that were the funniest damn things you've ever seen. Jon Stewart annoys me. He snickers at his own jokes incessantly.

I love Colbert, but rarely get around to watching it.

every show minus sportscenter improved after after kilborn left them.

snickering isn't that far off from being overly smug like kilborn.

Loved it tonight. Every time Colbert gets a TP'er/fiscal conservative on he asks them some variant of "If all of our grandmothers were in mortal danger and the only way to save them is to raise the top marginal tax rate, would you do it?" Funny stuff.

Loved it tonight. Every time Colbert gets a TP'er/fiscal conservative on he asks them some variant of "If all of our grandmothers were in mortal danger and the only way to save them is to raise the top marginal tax rate, would you do it?" Funny stuff.

with any luck, they're smart enough not to fall into such a trap

Usually they just laugh and refuse to answer. Last night was the guy from Americans for tax reform or some such group and without skipping a beat he goes "we'll have pictures to remember them by."
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm not sure how one can be favored over the other, they are virtually the same show.

I like them both.

I'm not sure how one can be favored over the other, they are virtually the same show.

I like them both.

There is a huge difference to me. It's all about the host. I've just never thought Jon Stewart was funny.

The dildo wheel was great. The John Oliver bit with "Don't let your kids hold elected office in Illinois" bit was hilarious as well.

"If you're sitting in a room, and you've got a former Illinois governor on your left, and a former Illinois governor on your right, chances are the room you're in is JAIL." lulz

VN Store

Back