Parks and Recreation

unconventional
Could have swore there was a thread for this. Went back five pages and searched but couldn't find it.

Anyone else watch this show?

Just started a few days ago and I've almost finished season 2 already. Good show.

Great show really funny. I'm still just getting into the first season though.

I've watched it since it came out, love it. With netflix I've seen most episodes a bunch of times .

Duke Silver is the man.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Duke Silver haha

A couple of old ladies just tried to talk to him on the episode I'm watching.

Great show really funny. I'm still just getting into the first season though.

I've liked the second season more. Didn't really think the first season was laugh out loud funny but the second season has been for sure.

I like how the show is filmed. The writing/jokes remind me of 30 Rock but the filming/setting reminds me of The Office.

I've liked the second season more. Didn't really think the first season was laugh out loud funny but the second season has been for sure.

I like how the show is filmed. The writing/jokes remind me of 30 Rock but the filming/setting reminds me of The Office.

i'm not a fan of either of those shows but i like parks and recreation

Fairway Frank lol

I laughed when he yawns.

And I'm pretty sure he was eating spaghetti.

Didn't start watching until Netflix. Season 2 is light years ahead of 1.

Ron and Tom make the show, for me.

Tom: "Pawnee is behind the times. For example, they're just now getting into Nirvana. I don't have the heart to tell them about what happens to Cobain in a few years."

Ron: "I have to go. I'm late to be not here."

And one of my favorites...

Tom @ the Glitter Factory: "There is a girl here that also works at Quiznos. She's really nice to me here but really mean to me at Quiznos."

This show is likely my current favorite.

Ron Swanson is on his way to becoming my all time favorite.

This show is likely my current favorite.

Ron Swanson is on his way to becoming my all time favorite.

Agreed.

The Swanson Pyramid of Success.

Ron: "How do you even call this a steak?"
Waiter: I don't know
Ron: "Bring me all of the bacon and eggs you have."
Waiter: "OK"
Ron: "Wait. I'm afraid what you heard was 'This guy wants a lot of bacon and eggs' - what I said was, 'Bring me ALL of the bacon and eggs you have.' Do you understand?"

I don't get why Adam Scott is on the show. Leslie and Ben doesn't really work IMO.

I think Ron Swanson is absolutely hilarious. Without him, I'm not sure how good this show would be.

Agreed.

The Swanson Pyramid of Success.

Ron: "How do you even call this a steak?"
Waiter: I don't know
Ron: "Bring me all of the bacon and eggs you have."
Waiter: "OK"
Ron: "Wait. I'm afraid what you heard was 'This guy wants a lot of bacon and eggs' - what I said was, 'Bring me ALL of the bacon and eggs you have.' Do you understand?"
My favorite from a few episodes ago.

"Not only does this thing exist, but now you've deprived everyone of cake."-Ron Swanson

Last edited:
I'm fine with Adam Scott/Ben, I just find the romance plot with Leslie very odd/awkward. Bring back Louis C.K. IMO.

Loved this

ok, everyone SHUT UP! AND LOOK AT ME! welcome to visions of nature. this room has several paintings in it. some are big, some are small. people did them and they are here now. i believe that after this is over they'll be hung in government buildings. why the government is involved in an art show is beyond me. i also think it's pointless for a human to paint scenes of nature when they could just go outside and stand in it. anyway, please do not misinterpret the fact that i am talking right now as genuine interest in art and attempt to discuss it with me further. end of speech.

VN Store

Back