Supernatural

wounded mullet

So i never knew this show existed until a few months ago and lets be honest its on the CW so who cares, but friends were telling me how good it was so i finally borrowed the first season DVD.

The acting and some dialogue is very CW but damn im hooked. Its got a nice X Files vibe to it with a very fast paced storyline near the end of season one. Im about to start season two and recommend it to all my good orange cyber pals here..

Supernatural is a great show. Season 1 was very solid but I think they built on it in S2 and S3. I'm about halfway through the 4th season and am still enjoying it very much. I like how they can kind of break out of the main storyline every once in awhile for a fun or mindless episode.

The Groundhog Day type of episode in Season 3 was frickin hilarious. And I liked the Halloween themed black and white Season 4 epidode as well.

As good as Lost! Well st least while Lost isn't on......
I have been a fan of this show since the first episode and follow it religiously. It's like reading the Winchester Bible while it is being written.

So im flying through this series now, just finished season 2 and WOW, the writing and acting have really picked up. The ending to season 2 was badass, becoming one of my favorite shows quickly..

It just keeps getting better and better WM. This show has a way of evolving into something more or better than it was. Wait until the you get to...... no, not going to say, just hang on. It's a solid ride.

Just wrapped up season 3 and OB you couldnt be more correct, getting better by the season, the groundhog day episode was epic and the "GhostFacers" parody was hilarious. Ruby is one hot demon and Dean getting dragged off to hell,wow..

The start to season four is great and continues through out the season with the story arc continuning into season five,the current season. The reference I made in one of the post above to the Winchester Bible is revealed in season 4 four along with other crictial plot twist and turns. Season four is great and 5 looks to be even better after having watched the first four episodes. I will say this, 4 & 5's twist on Bibical Prophecy is unique, enjoy.

If anybody values my taste just a tad please do yourself a favor and get caught up with this show, im now halfway through season four and it just keeps getting better... The CW does have something worth watching...

I have almost caught up with season 5, have 3 more left on season 4. I will have to watch them on ninjavideo for season 5 to catch up..

Ok this is blowing my mind. Just got done with the first two episodes of season 5 Supernatural.
Lost of course being my favorite show i noticed on episode one that the actor that played Jacob on the season finale of Lost last year is in this episode as the apparent vessel for Lucifer.
Then the very next episode, the actor who was his nemesis "Esau" on Lost, is the War horseman of the apocalypse on Supernatural, that's just crazy that both of these actors are doing both of these similar storylines..

Also noticed that the end of the season finale of Supernatural on season 4 did the same fade to white in black letters that Lost did symbolizing that evil was in control..

sorry had to geek out for a moment there, kinda weird..

I have seen the previews, just has the feel of one of those episodes. Especially sense it's Halloween...........:whistling:

What's funny is my friends and I went to see "Paranormal Activity" the other day and they we're absolutely going wild while I was sitting there calm and collected for the most part! I guess Supernatural must have toughened me up when it comes to horror flicks! lol What's sad is I kept asking "where's the rock-salt?!?!" during the entire movie! haha

Im amazed what they get away with showing on CW, i mean some gory scenes on there at times, not that im complaining, seeing Paris Hilton getting her head chopped off was quality TV.
Next weeks is another Trickster episode, the previews look sweet with the whole CSI parody..

This is my favorite show I have watched it since it debuted in 2005. I've missed a few episodes due to work but always try to record it in case I'm not at home to watch it...but I love it. I heard that this will be the last season, though, because the writers originally intended for it to just be 5 seasons

This is my favorite show I have watched it since it debuted in 2005. I've missed a few episodes due to work but always try to record it in case I'm not at home to watch it...but I love it. I heard that this will be the last season, though, because the writers originally intended for it to just be 5 seasons

I read as well, then i read that at Comic Con that the two leads that play Dean and Sam signed on for season 6 so guess we will see..

What a great crazy episode. The background music playing during the Greys Anatomy spoof was hilarious. Loved the Horatio parody as well.
Then went into serious mode the last 15 minutes, this show is getting better each episode..

Like this kind of episode. "The nutcracker show" followed by a faux add for a herpes treatment, classic. I spent the rest of the show wondering about each commercial being faux. Amazing, considering it was several faux shows within this show.
An arc angle posing as a trickster, because he is afraid to deal with family issues. No wonder god chose dean to deal with and stop the apocalypse. I think they now have an comrade in arms in Gabriel, maybe.
"On earth as it is in Heaven" Biggest reveal of the night.........

Like this kind of episode. "The nutcracker show" followed by a faux add for a herpes treatment, classic. I spent the rest of the show wondering about each commercial being faux. Amazing, considering it was several faux shows within this show.
An arc angle posing as a trickster, because he is afraid to deal with family issues. No wonder god chose dean to deal with and stop the apocalypse. I think they now have an comrade in arms in Gabriel, maybe.

lol...I actually recorded it last night and just got to watch it tonight...and I Thought that was a real commercial so I was fast forwarding through it and I seen Sam's face so I'm like hmm I need to rewind this it looks like a preview of next week and then I saw that it was actually part of the show with the herpes commercial. That was well done and hilarious...it could have easily passed as real if you just happened to be channel surfing without knowing what the show was.

I was surprised at that ending honestly,i was expecting it to be a nice filler comedic hour to take us to the main plot line next week.Then i remembered the last Trickster episode the "Groundhog Day" epi and basically set up the same way. Lighthearted then turns dark and serious near the end.Its a nice little Arc Angel twist which is just something else you can throw into this who's who of Apocalyptic side choosing. The way Gabriel presented how Dean and Sam became the chosen vessels makes total sense in that aspect, as you said about the reveal couldn't agree more..

and yes, the herpes commercial was awesome..

The more I think about it. The more I realize just how good this show is. Loved tonight's episode.

Another Salute to the fans of the show in a faux way. At a Supernatural convention no less. Taught a couple of Sam and deans how to kill them some ghost and in parody, those same Sam and deans turn out to be "together". Another aspect that certain fans suspect and or expect and as eluded to and parodied in past episodes. Classic.

Back to back episodes with the same type themes presented in different ways.

And when all is said and done a lead to the demon killing colts location.

It was a good episode, i think i like the comedic episodes more spread out and not back to back, but the ode to Comic Con was very clever. It had sort of a Ghostfacers feel to it.
BTW last new episode till Jan 15th, then two weeks later the premiere of Lost, i might lose my mind.

VN Store

Back