it's always sunny

blupotato

Drink Beer Save Water
can't wait for the new season. this show is one of my favs of all time.:rock:

i tuned in late because of the reds game and saw about 30 minutes and then some animation show came on when sunny was supposed to be on for an hour. i hope it comes on again soon so i can make sure that i did not miss anything.

This show really should get more attention. It's probably the best show on TV in years.

Devito really bumped up the game of this show.

The rerun of "Sweet Dee has a Heart Attack" was on this week. One of my favorites; the confrontation in the spinning class (well maybe you shouldn't dress like a bumble bee *****), the "Day bow bow" scene, Charlie freaking out in the mail room with Pepe Silvio's mail, Frank hitting the bong then taking too many meds and ending up in the loony bin. Classic.

i never have seen arrested development. i would like to but never have. i have always heard great things but sunny is right up my ally in terms of sense of humor that matches mine. charlie is the shiz. but vkb you really need to catch the last couple of episodes because they are truly excellent.

This show is hilarious, I had seen an episode or two prior to this season but I recently got into the show. Very good stuff, I've been catching up on the past seasons thanks to Netflix.

the movie. with Andy Samburg. 'i was 2 legit. 2 legit to quit. but then i became not legit, so i must quit.' really? you haven't seen it?
Oh yeah, I saw that movie. It tried way too hard. Some humorous parts I suppose.

Sorry, I thought you were talking about something "It's Always Sunny..." related.

Finally had time to watch a new episode. Last nights was great and one of the best I have seen.

"I'm a full-on-rapist." classic.

I love how Charlie couldn't be convinced there's not something delicious in the middle of a hornets' nest.

i am really angry that i am having to work 2nd shift and will be working 7pm to 7 am in a week and will more than likely miss the rest of the season. i even missed this last episode. does anyone know if fx airs it online or elsewhere? next to football this is one of those can not miss things.

VN Store

Back