Official South Park Fanclub Thread

Last weeks episode was pretty good but I didn't like the one before. Maybe this one will be good. It seems it's hit & miss with most episodes now.

AKA the official Mat and Trey fanclub. Team American will stand the test of time as being a great movie..

damon-team-america.jpg

Favorite episode ever.. "A Million Little Fibers"

Steven Mctowelie, Mingy and Gary can't beat that..

Towelie is my fav. w/ Mr. Hanky coming in 2nd. Butters is awesome.

Cripple Fight was one of the funniest episodes ever, but so was World of Warcraft

it's an oldie and rarely ever on reruns, but in the second season they had a female substitute lesbian teacher that all the boys drooled over. No one knew what a lesbian was and Cartman's mom told him lesbians like to lick carpet. So all the boys were sitting in the living room licking actual carpet. Cartman finally says "I've been licking carpet all day long and I still don't feel like a lesbian". Hands down my favorite episode.

Butters is clearly the best character on that show.

I forgot to mention Randy Marsh is a close second for me, every centric episode he has is funny as hell..

I hate the clubhouse episode where he divorce's Sharron and does his own thing. Depressing. I love Randy though. He and Kenny's dad are hilarious together.

VN Store

Back