Mystery Science Theatre 3000

wounded mullet

Any fans out there??

Was one of my fav shows growing up. I hate the fact it isnt on tv anymore.Luckily for me i did find a website that shows the episodes streaming 24/7.

As a Sci-Fi Fan I am aware of it.

But I always hated that show and I don't have a good reason for it!

I have nearly every episode on tape including when Joel was doing it back in KTMA. It is my favorite show.

They need to bring it back.

I have nearly every episode on tape including when Joel was doing it back in KTMA. It is my favorite show.

They need to bring it back.

They sort of have

"Since 2006, writer/performers Mike Nelson, Kevin Murphy, and Bill Corbett have applied the format to major studio films by selling riffing-only audio tracks, called RiffTrax, on the web. Nelson occasionally performs solo on the tracks, or accompanied by guest commentators such as Weird Al Yankovic and Neil Patrick Harris"

"Joel Hodgson has created a similar project, called Cinematic Titanic, with original cast members Trace Beaulieu and Josh Weinstein, as well as former cast members Frank Conniff and Mary Jo Pehl. Hodgson and company have stuck a bit closer to the MST3K format than their RiffTrax counterparts, staying with little-known b-films and the shadowrama effect. Their first DVD was released in December of 2007, with new releases becoming available both on DVD and on the internet for download"

also theres a live stream of past episodes with a chatroom

Justin.tv - Mystery Science Theater 3000: entertainment scifi gaming other crap crow mike movie movies mystery

If Netflix has it available for streaming I know what I'll be watching later.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Classic. The horror flick they showed "jack frost" was a classic
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Bumping an old ass thread. Just re-discovered this show on Netflix and I think I'm addicted. There's a lot of episodes on Youtube too. Anybody else a fan?

If Netflix has it then it's time for me to start my Netflix back up! The episode where they do The Legend of Boggy Creek, is pure classic I crack up the whole episode every time.

If Netflix has it then it's time for me to start my Netflix back up! The episode where they do The Legend of Boggy Creek, is pure classic I crack up the whole episode every time.

Haha, I watched that one the other day. They kept ripping on the skinny dude that for some reason didn't like to wear a shirt.

1979688_649846685062729_177933871_n.png

Any fans out there??

Was one of my fav shows growing up. I hate the fact it isnt on tv anymore.Luckily for me i did find a website that shows the episodes streaming 24/7.

I have collected every episode including the KTMA era. Mike, Bill, and Kevin have been doing Rifftrax for years and they are very funny. Also Mike, Bill, and Kevin does Rifftrax Live at the Belcourt Theatre in Nashville all the time They will be doing a live Riff of Godzilla 1998 on the 14th. I will be there for sure. Nothing like watching them Riff Live.

RiffTrax Live: GODZILLA | Welcome to the Belcourt Theatre - Nashville's non-profit venue for film, music & events

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ellEb0jlj8[/youtube]

Did you people bring matches for Mikey?

You shut up Mikey, you shut up! You folks don't give no matches to Mikey ya hear me, ya hear me! I don't care what Mikey say or Mikey do, don't give 'im no matches! I don't care if Mikey come crawlin' in through yer window stark naked with a big ol' knife, don't you give 'im no matches! Shut up, Mikey! Shut up, llama! Just shut up! Don't give 'im no matches! Don't give no matches to Mikey! Shut up, Mikey!

LMAO

Last edited:
The two episodes where they rip on Joe Don Baker movies are great, too. And apparently they really posed off Joe Don by making fun of his movies.

VN Store

Back