Deadwood?

JZVOL

I think it's one of the best series ever created.

Anyone else a fan?

They were supposed to finish the series with two, two hour movies but I doubt it happens.

I wished they would start putting it on the Western Channel.....I missed out on a good portion of it!

Netflix queue. Loooking forward to watching it when I get a chance.

Deadwood was awesome. I intend to own that on DVD one day.

I've got two out of three seasons but they are pricey. However each box has 12 episodes and each episode is an hour so I think it's worth.

Some of the HBO series have ended in a less than auspicious manner. I am still hoping for the Deadwood finale(s), but then I expected the same thing from Carnivale and that never happened.

Some of the HBO series have ended in a less than auspicious manner. I am still hoping for the Deadwood finale(s), but then I expected the same thing from Carnivale and that never happened.
Wasn't there talk of a Deadwood movie that was supposed to tie things up? I wonder what happened with that.

Edit: Imagine that "you just lost" sound on the Price is Right

http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/2008/07/11/HBO_kills_Deadwood_movie_hopes/UPI-68211215789522/

Last edited:
I thought Deadwood was a show that had a flawless first season. Just great. And then kind of went down from there. It didn't go down so far as to deter me from watching it, but it just kind of drug out because it could to me.

Nice. Swearingen is one of my top 5 favorite characters of all time. Episode 1 I was like, "this dude needs to die soon" and halfway through the season he had completely won me over.

Reactions: 1 person
Nice. Swearingen is one of my top 5 favorite characters of all time. Episode 1 I was like, "this dude needs to die soon" and halfway through the season he had completely won me over.

One of the few shows where I was like "damn these guys swear TOO much!"

It's an interesting story on why they do. I never believed people talked like that back then but the creators said most of the swear words were so silly, like playground stuff here, that people wouldn't have been able to take it seriously.

like..You San Francisco gosh darned hully gee calf slobber I'll wound ya were you stand by Jericho!

VN Store

Back