Criminal Minds

hmanvolfan

Volmeister extraordinaire
Am currently watching it. That and CSI are two of my favorite shows when I'm not watching sports.

Man, Garcia's new mysterious boyfriend shot her right at the end of the show. Man I hate "to be continued" shows.

I like Criminal Minds a lot, but it makes me a bit paranoid about trusting anybody. I am a bit more protective of my kids soon after seeing an episode.

I watch this from time to time and caught last night's episode. That guy was creepy, he had some split personalities and could you imagine eating soup and finding out it had human flesh in it.

I like Mandy Patinkin, always have. I think his role in Criminal Minds is far better written than the Grissom character in CSI.

CSI has definatley went down hill a bit the past year. I've always been a fan of Criminal Minds, one of the most underrated shows ontv without a doubt.

never said Grissom was going downhill, just that Mandy Patinkin's character was better written.

never said Grissom was going downhill, just that Mandy Patinkin's character was better written.
I love both shows and am not arguing your opinion. I think both shows have great writers and actors. It's all good.. :good!:

Just watched the continuation of the "who shot Garcia" episode. Wow. Good one.... :good!:

Criminal minds is usually my go to show on my off days. Great show even though I've seen most of the episodes.

Criminal minds is usually my go to show on my off days. Great show even though I've seen most of the episodes.

This show remains unparalleled in the creepy factor for it to be in the Procedural Drama category. When you sit down and watch some of the episodes of Criminal Minds you really start thinking about the writers that they have and what's going through their minds. Every so often CSI does a great creepy episode but they just can't pull it off as consistently as Criminal Minds does.

production on season 10 has begun. I wonder if this is the season where Hochner finally cracks a smile?

When you sit down and watch some of the episodes of Criminal Minds you really start thinking about the writers that they have and what's going through their minds.
The human mind is the scariest place on earth. You never know what's in it until it comes out, which is usually too late. How frightful?
By far my favorite TV show (which excludes the real crimes shows & science/nature shows).

As much as the show is fictional, it is based in the truth of what goes on every day in America. And I have a list of the quotes thry give out sporadically throughout the show. Criminal Minds is the closet thing to an actual "true crime" show, such as American Justice or The New Detectives.

This show remains unparalleled in the creepy factor for it to be in the Procedural Drama category. When you sit down and watch some of the episodes of Criminal Minds you really start thinking about the writers that they have and what's going through their minds. Every so often CSI does a great creepy episode but they just can't pull it off as consistently as Criminal Minds does.

I think I read once that they have at least one former real BAU member on staff as an advisor. I could be wrong, but I think it was Criminal Minds I read that about. It wouldn't surprise me if the show was somewhat tamer than reality. There are some really messed up people out there.

VN Store

Back