Patrick Wilson
Dolph Lundgren
Nicole Kidman
Yahya Abdul-Mateen II
Michael Beach
Ludi Lin
Randall Park
Temuera Morrison

Following the events of Justice League, Arthur Curry, the reluctant ruler of the underwater kingdom of Atlantis, is caught in a battle between surface dwellers that threaten his oceans and his own people, who are ready to lash out and invade the surface.

Reactions: 1 person
Not terribly excited but I'll probably see it since I've seen the other DCEU movies.

"MY MAN!"

I thought it looked pretty fun and much better than I was expecting.

I'll see it but would probably watch it anyway just to see Amber Heard as a redhead. :wink: :popcorn:

I love this trailer but i am getting a Amazing Spider-Man 2 vibe from the trailer . I’m worried they are putting to much in one movie

I know they are attempting to make the character more interesting but he is practically unrecognizable to me.

I thought it looked pretty fun and much better than I was expecting.

I'll see it but would probably watch it anyway just to see Amber Heard as a redhead. :wink: :popcorn:

Her accent was terrible for the character.

Black Manta looks awesome

Agreed. Best part of the trailer.

Looks like another DC bust

I have to disagree. This looks like the best DC movie since the Nolan/Bale Batman trilogy. Aquaman/Khal Drago is a bada$$, Mera is scrumptious, Black Manta looks like the coolest DC villian since Stamp's Zod and Atlantis is beautiful. Mad excited for this movie and will go to the theater (rare for my cheap a$$) to watch it.

I know they are attempting to make the character more interesting but he is practically unrecognizable to me.

Were you expecting this?

I also included the covers of some of the last several Aquaman comics released.

They now try to roughly match the looks of the actors & actresses portraying the characters. While keeping him blonde

Attachments

• Aquaman02.jpg
    Aquaman02.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Aquaman-31-Cover-2-600x922.jpg
    Aquaman-31-Cover-2-600x922.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Aquaman-32-variant-cover.jpg
    Aquaman-32-variant-cover.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 0
  • Aquaman-33-variant-cover.jpg
    Aquaman-33-variant-cover.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Aquaman-35-variant-cover.jpg
    Aquaman-35-variant-cover.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 0
Were you expecting this?

I also included the covers of some of the last several Aquaman comics released.

They now try to roughly match the looks of the actors & actresses portraying the characters. While keeping him blonde

Meh... lthey have always done that. The Superman if the 50’s looked a lot like George Reeve and then in late 70’s they started drawing him more like Christopher Reeves.

Aqua man had long hair and a beard before. He’s never been a tatted up surfer dude though.

Mera and Black Manta look spot on though. Ocean Master minus the helmet too.

One thing that bothered me enough to be off putting for the whole movie. When talking, it sounded exactly the same both above and below water. I mean, I know it's fantasy, but try harder. All they did was make their hair flowy and add bubbles.

CMV, u oughta do a "Glass" thread. The trailer looks great and it is an "Unbreakable" and "Split" sequel. Both movies, that I really enjoyed and has mad star power with Bruce Willis, Samuel L. Jackson and James McAvoy (who was amazing in "Split" portraying several of his character's personalities). I would start a thread, but I wouldn't know where to begin in showing trailers and write-ups. U are the man at that and I would appreciate it

DC sucks, always has, always will. Christopher Nolan was its only saving grace.

CMV, u oughta do a "Glass" thread. The trailer looks great and it is an "Unbreakable" and "Split" sequel. Both movies, that I really enjoyed and has mad star power with Bruce Willis, Samuel L. Jackson and James McAvoy (who was amazing in "Split" portraying several of his character's personalities). I would start a thread, but I wouldn't know where to begin in showing trailers and write-ups. U are the man at that and I would appreciate it
I second this. I’m excited for that one.

Amber Heard looking good in the preview

VN Store

Back