Last Chance U: Season 3

I’ll miss EMCC, especially since it won the championship last season. But a change of scenery should do fine.

I’ll miss EMCC, especially since it won the championship last season. But a change of scenery should do fine.

The semi-cute chick already moved on. This academic counselor is gonna be fun.

Reactions: 1 person
Watched episode 1 at lunch. This coach isn't nearly the dick that Buddy was. He seems to actually be a good guy.
Looks like it's gonna be a good season.

Why do I get the feeling this is how it was behind the scenes at UT while Butch was here? All good when you’re winning but as soon as you start loosing...

Watched episode 1 at lunch. This coach isn't nearly the dick that Buddy was. He seems to actually be a good guy.
Looks like it's gonna be a good season.

My first impression of him is, how did this man earn a college degree? He speaks as poorly as many of his players. In fact, several of his players are way more articulate than he is. Still I like him a hell of a lot better than Buddy at EMCC.

As for the season, I watched episodes 1 & 2 and really like it so far. The town of Independence seems even more pathetic than Scooba, LOL.

Last edited:
Episode 3 is probably one of my favorite episodes of the whole series

P.S. This coach reminds me of what I thought Butch Jones was like

Man, the world of juco ball seems sketchy as hell. One of the best in the business was emcc and they looked like a dysfunctional train wreck most of the time. Then this team with a foul mouthed imbecile head coach who thinks coaching is overrated. Cigar in hot tub on the evening before game day? Lol. No wonder juco kids are usually projects.

This coach is a crass, wannabe thug but he does seem to genuinely want to see his guys do well at Indy and in life. Im not sure his method for getting them there is the best though.

Im not a huge fan of that coach, and Henry does have a mouth, but I feel bad for the kid I think his dad forced him to play football. I think his disconnect us because he doesnt want to be there.

Coach has actually grown on me as this season has gone on. I really think his heart is in the right place.

VN Store

Back