R.I.P. Vinnie Paul of Pantera, Damage plan and Hellyeah.

billford

One of my favorite drummers. At least you and Dimebag are back together. Thank you for all the great music.

Reactions: 1 person
He and Dime were both beasts on their instruments. Unreal talent. Vinnie’s ability to groove was amazing.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-V8kYT1pvE[/YOUTUBE]

Vinnie was the reason I picked up a pair of sticks at 13 and this song is what turned me on to real heavy metal. He never seemed to be the same after Dime's death and I wish him and Phil could have reconciled before his death. One of the greatest Metal drummers to ever play.

RIP Sir

Reactions: 3 people
If Megadeth hadn’t already hired Nick Menza to be their drummer back in 89, Dime and Vinnie would have joined Megadeth. That’s crazy to think about how that would have sounded.

The way Pantera ended is such a shame. Those guys had the world in their hands.

Reactions: 2 people
Great album. Mine has to be vulgar display of power. Walk is my jam.

I'm torn between both. Vulgar has 3 of my favorite Pantera songs (Walk, This Love, Hollow), but the first 4 songs of FBD is like a sledgehammer to the face with how instense it is.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm torn between both. Vulgar has 3 of my favorite Pantera songs (Walk, This Love, Hollow), but the first 4 songs of FBD is like a sledgehammer to the face with how instense it is.

Well you are right about that. FBD is the heavest record. But hey as long as we are fans. And to be honest there is no such thing as bad Pantera..

VN Store

Back