Creed II

I’m definitely going to see that. That would be awesome if the original Drago makes an appearance.

The dude is such a horrible wooden actor though...his Killmonger turn was bad too. He spits his lines out in such a forced way..it is so annoying.

Reactions: 1 person
I’m definitely going to see that. That would be awesome if the original Drago makes an appearance.

I'm pretty sure that's already been confirmed; I think Stallone and Jordan even posted pictures to social media with him back when they were filming.

I'm pretty sure that's already been confirmed; I think Stallone and Jordan even posted pictures to social media with him back when they were filming.

It has Dolph Lundgren listed as part of the cast, so he’ll be in it. That’s going to be pretty cool to see.

I was really skeptical of this movie until I watched it for free with some friends. I really enjoyed it even though I could kinda guess how it was gonna play out. Looking forward to this one.

I thought he was bad in creed as well.

I’ll be in the minority here, but I think Creed wasn’t that great of a movie. I think they tried to pull off the slow pace of the first Rocky movie and it didn’t work as well.

Still, I’m looking forward to this sequel.

I like Jordan, he's a perfect fit for Creed. MBJ is not the greatest actor, but good enough. Now Tessa Thompson, Creed's wife, has mad talent and is extremely easy on the eyes. Loved her as Valkyrie in "Thor Raknarok

Last edited:
I will, but I thought his performance in Creed was turrible and so was his Killmonger. I just don't see how anybody could call that good acting.

He was good in Fruitvale Station as he's more toned down. In general I find him pretty obnoxious and he overacts IMO especially when trying to display emotion. Just forced and cringy. IMO

Reactions: 1 person
I’ll be in the minority here, but I think Creed wasn’t that great of a movie. I think they tried to pull off the slow pace of the first Rocky movie and it didn’t work as well.

Still, I’m looking forward to this sequel.

It was turrible

VN Store

Back