Yellowstone (Paramount Network)

CagleMtnVol

YELLOWSTONE

Premiers Wednesday June 20th on Paramount Network.

Yellowstone follows "the Dutton family, led by John Dutton, who controls the largest contiguous ranch in the United States, under constant attack by those it borders — land developers, an Indian reservation, and America’s first National Park. It is an intense study of a violent world far from media scrutiny — where land grabs make developers billions, and politicians are bought and sold by the world’s largest oil and lumber corporations. Where drinking water poisoned by fracking wells and unsolved murders are not news: they are a consequence of living in the new frontier. It is the best and worst of America seen through the eyes of a family that represents both."

Yellowstone is a (10 Episode 1st Season) Series Created by Taylor Sheridan who wrote Sicario, Hell or High Water, Wind River and the upcoming Sicario: Day of the Soldado for the new Paramount Network.

Starring:
Kevin Costner
Wes Bentley
Kelly Reilly
Luke Grimes
Cole Hauser
Kelsey Chow
Dave Annable
Gil Birmingham

Guest Starring:
Gretchen Mol
Jill Hennessy
Wendy Moniz
Patrick St. Esprit
Ian Bohen
Michaela Conlin
Heather Hemmens
Golden Brooks

Yellowstone Official Trailer
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j2R4fNxTdY[/youtube]

Behind the Scenes Look
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jh3QQjajUA[/youtube]

Paramount Network is available on...
DirecTV - 241
Dish - 241
Verizon FiOS - 554 HD
AT&T U-verse - 1145 HD

as well as other Cable & Streaming Services.

Last edited:
Reactions: XknoxvolsX
YELLOWSTONE

Premiers Wednesday June 20th on Paramount Network.

Yellowstone is a (10 Episode 1st Season) Series Created by Taylor Sheridan who wrote Sicario, Hell or High Water, Wind River and the upcoming Sicario: Day of the Soldado for the new Paramount Network.

Starring:
Kevin Costner
Wes Bentley
Kelly Reilly
Luke Grimes
Cole Hauser
Kelsey Chow
Dave Annable
Gil Birmingham

Guest Starring:
Gretchen Mol
Jill Hennessy
Wendy Moniz
Patrick St. Esprit
Ian Bohen
Michaela Conlin
Heather Hemmens
Golden Brooks

Yellowstone Official Trailer
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j2R4fNxTdY[/youtube]

Behind the Scenes Look
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jh3QQjajUA[/youtube]

Shame this is on a station I didn’t know existed.

Looks awesome. ABC did a similar 10 episode miniseries a few years ago called “Blood and Oil”. It was an entertaining storyline in the vein of “Scandal”, also an ABC product.

Looks awesome. ABC did a similar 10 episode miniseries a few years ago called “Blood and Oil”. It was an entertaining storyline in the vein of “Scandal”, also an ABC product.
Actually Blood and Oil wasn't a mini-series but was a regular series that was cancelled after its first season. It was originally scheduled for a 13 episode first season the series was cut to 10 episodes after the first couple received poor ratings.

Actually Blood and Oil wasn't a mini-series but was a regular series that was cancelled after its first season. It was originally scheduled for a 13 episode first season the series was cut to 10 episodes after the first couple received poor ratings.

That show had a lot of promise. I remember being surprised that it got cancelled.

Yeah, I know. I just referred to it as such because of it being scrapped effectively made it a mini-series.

I thought it was rather good, to be honest. IIRC, it ran during the summer, which likely aided its poor ratings.

Lived and worked in Yellowstone for a short time, also visited friends inJackson Hole, Kalispell, and met my girlfriends family at that time in Gilette.

At no time was I ever aware of, made aware of, or privy to a high crime rate. We were farthest point away from any city in lower 48. Drinking water was good. Yes, there were Bison, and Grizzlies, and Wolves up north. There was a Bison outside my our dorm door onenight, we just used another door.

Not sure this show will be an accurate representation of 'Yellowstone'.

It's from the same guy who wrote Sicario, Hell or High Water, Wind River and Sicario: Day of the Soldado of course it will highly dramatized!

It should also be entertaining based on the above as well.

It's from the same guy who wrote Sicario, Hell or High Water, Wind River and Sicario: Day of the Soldado of course it will highly dramatized!

It should also be entertaining based on the above as well.

Wind River is one of the better movies I've seen recently.

surprised there's no thread for this.

great show on Paramount. if you havent seen it, check it out. great cast, good story. 1st episode is kinda long with all the story/character development...but it's a good watch.

Reactions: XknoxvolsX
ha. so there is..........oh well, merge, delete..whatever. lol.

Here is season two trailer

This was one of my favorites. Costner is my favorite actor. However, I have noticed that his acting mannerisms in all of his movies and shows now are the same.

I enjoyed it very much. Saw an article online saying it had very high ratings and was the 2nd most watched cable show behind Walking Dead.

looking forward to season 2.

I very much enjoyed last seasons first several episodes of AMC's The Son starring Pierce Brosnan but I have to say Kevin Costners Yellowstone took the cake. I especially like the flash backs in the first several episodes with Josh Lucas playing the younger him. For the longest time, I kept trying to remember where I had seen the actor who plays Dutton's lawyer son. Then, I just happened to watch Nicholas Cages as Johhny Blaze the other night and realized that is where I recognized him.

Any way, I have not enjoyed a series as much as Yellowstone since Lonesome Dove came out three decades ago.

I can't wait and I really enjoyed The Son as well. I actually enjoyed the flashbacks in The Son almost more than the now portion.

Season 2 Episode 1 of Yellowstone was awesome. The bar fight scene was epic and Kayce is beginning to be a bad MF'er.

VN Store

Back