America's Got Talent

Notorious B.E.N

Vols & Braves
Lab Rat
Starts Tuesday. I hope it's more enjoyable than last season. The finals were good last year but the season overall felt flat.

Light Balance not winning last year is still a travesty.

Big fan of their presentation...they’ll bank in Vegas. But TALENT WISE? Singing ventriloquist girl was the best going away...America got it right.

Reactions: 1 person
Big fan of their presentation...they’ll bank in Vegas. But TALENT WISE? Singing ventriloquist girl was the best going away...America got it right.

Preacher Lawson is one of the funniest comedians I’ve heard in a long time. I was rooting for him. But that girl was dang talented. Problem was her voices sounded about the same for every puppet. She’ll be good tho. Lawson has me rolling tho. Dude is funny

I’m tired of acts like light balance. Been done before, there’s 2 or 3 every season now, boring.

Preacher Lawson is one of the funniest comedians I’ve heard in a long time. I was rooting for him. But that girl was dang talented. Problem was her voices sounded about the same for every puppet. She’ll be good tho. Lawson has me rolling tho. Dude is funny

I’m tired of acts like light balance. Been done before, there’s 2 or 3 every season now, boring.

As opposed to comedians and ventriloquists?

Preacher was a really funny guy, but I thought his personality was more entertaining than his material. His material fell flat at times. If he could find someone really good to write jokes for him he could be Kevin Hart-level famous.

I remember when they were naming off who was being eliminated and they said it was down to him and Darci Lynn, he started stomping around like he was mad. That was hilarious, the wife and I were rolling.

As opposed to comedians and ventriloquists?

Comedians have different sets, different styles, not a lot of ventriloquists to go through AGT and be good if I’m not mistaken, but again, lots of differences. I do get tired of singers, but even they are different and have different styles. But the light balance guys are just like previous light acts. Dudes in lights dancing in the dark. Doesn’t interest me

Last edited:
Preacher was a really funny guy, but I thought his personality was more entertaining than his material. His material fell flat at times. If he could find someone really good to write jokes for him he could be Kevin Hart-level famous.

I remember when they were naming off who was being eliminated and they said it was down to him and Darci Lynn, he started stomping around like he was mad. That was hilarious, the wife and I were rolling.

That’s fair. His jokes tho about the girl with the limp and some of the others were hilarious

There was a slight variation but you’re right. She just started tho, and the QUALITY of her singing whilst microscopically moving her lips? Preacher won by being seen...gigs to Netflix specials to Kevin Hart movies.

There was a slight variation but you’re right. She just started tho, and the QUALITY of her singing whilst microscopically moving her lips? Preacher won by being seen...gigs to Netflix specials to Kevin Hart movies.

She can flat out sing. Very impressive

VN Store

Back