Netflix'service Lost in Space

vols72

Anyone else watching? Great show and a new imagining on a classic. Just finished season 1 and I highly recommend it. Great story with a lot of back story mixed in. I highly recommend it. The only complaint I have has is its only 10 episodes long. If you get a chance to check it out I will be worth you time. The special effects are very well done

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Topics move fast in that thread. Probably 4-5 pages back.

I binged watched it a few days ago. I really enjoyed it. I’m eager for season 2 to kick off.

I watched the first episode and was disappointed. Thought it would be a little less serious

I was kind of glad it wasn't campy. I like the drama aspect. I'm only 2 episodes in though.

6.5/10.

Robot was best thing about the show. Endless cycle of get into trouble, come up with some previously unknown solution right before death, all is well for 10 minutes, repeat got old. More story, less careening from deadly situation to deadly situation would improve the joint.

On my second time through and even better. Lots of little easter eggs and nods to the original show and the movie I missed the first time

I would say that most people would be fine with their young kid watching this. The kids are a big part of the story/action.

I watch Star Wars with my kids (7,5,3) but not the Marvel movies. Where does it fall in there?

I'm into it!!
Robot is amazing.

Parker Posey is perfect for Dr. Smith.

", “All right you little freshmen *****es…"

IDK the difference.

Marvel tends to make more sexual innuendos and I would also say the violence is a little more intense overall. And language as well. Marvel is definitely more liberal with dropping a few swear words.

I never thought I would be so namby pamby about such things. LOL.

Last edited:
Just realized Maureen is Alma from Deadwood. I didn't recognize the name Molly Parker, but it kept bugging me that I knew her from somewhere.

I can't believe nobody has commented on the choice of libation that the crew just happened to discover.

VN Store

Back