Avicii dies at 28

Sad. I feel like most people who like music should know who he is. His talent shone beyond just genre and had mainstream success

Can’t imagine how much partying it takes to take your life by age 28

Sad. I feel like most people who like music should know who he is. His talent shone beyond just genre and had mainstream success

Can’t imagine how much partying it takes to take your life by age 28

There are very few people who are as good as writing melodies as avicii. The guy was able to successfully cross over country/folk and electronic music into the mainstream world let alone EDM world. Surely on the Mount Rushmore of EDM.

He was an amazing talent in his genre. I haven't heard anything about details, cause, etc.

The conspiracy stuff will come out regarding this. Apparently he had songs referencing child trafficking and pizza a few years prior to pizzagate.

Haven't seen anything pizza related, but he definitely was woke about child trafficking based on a couple of his music videos. Watch his video of "for a better day". Kids being trafficked. Bought by politicians. Two of the kids escape. Years later they assassinate all the people involved with the trafficking ring.

Reactions: 1 person
He obviously had mental issues he was dealing with outside of his life in the limelight. What's worse is there were people around him who definitely saw the signs and did nothing to help him or prevent it.

What's worse is there were people around him who definitely saw the signs and did nothing to help him or prevent it.

OR... They tried and the mental health system failed him. I honestly don't know which it was, but I know first-hand how difficult it is to get help for someone if they don't really want it or think it will help them.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back