The Terror

tumscalcium

Ano ba!
Premiers on AMC tonight (March 26) at 9.

It’s based on the fiction novel from a decade ago about the real life mid 19th century expedition to find and map the Northwest Passage in which the two ships and crew disappeared. They weren’t alone out there....

Looks really good.

Little real-life tidbit, the two ships locations were discovered only a couple years ago.

Sort of a Donner party flavor to it, I'd say. I'll wager the dog Neptune on the Terror will be on the menu at some point.

Some really good actors involved with it also.

Sort of a Donner party flavor to it, I'd say. I'll wager the dog Neptune on the Terror will be on the menu at some point.

Some really good actors involved with it also.

First thing I thought when I saw a dog on the ship. No way my wife and daughters watch it with that looming...so I haven’t even told them.

Reactions: 1 person
Pretty similar. The Thing is my favorite horror movie.

I like that this takes on the real life story of the Terror and Erebus. Well, the setting anyway. Ha

You're talking about the Kurt Russell version right?..... it's great horror movie

Not to hijack the thread but The Thing is one of those horror movies that, because of practical effects, still stands the test of time all these years later.

Watched the first episode, trying to watch the second (streaming is flake at work). So far it seems to just be about 2 boats stuck in some ice because of some poor glory hound decision making.

Watched the first episode, trying to watch the second (streaming is flake at work). So far it seems to just be about 2 boats stuck in some ice because of some poor glory hound decision making.

You’re killing me.

Read about the history first.

VN Store

Back