Survivor: Ghost Island

Coug

Survivor-Ghost-Island.png

Wednesdays, 8pm on CBS.

This is airing right now.

I was forced to watch the Olympics for 2 weeks and this was not advertised so it slipped through the cracks.

The premise of this season is all of the dumb/bad gameplay decisions that have been made in the past will be revisited.

Gonzalez was a straight up trouble maker, they were right voting her off.

Libby is the number 1 eye candy for me right now.

Jacob, so clueless. What's with everyone creating fake idols?

Gonzalez was a straight up trouble maker, they were right voting her off.

Libby is the number 1 eye candy for me right now.

Jacob, so clueless. What's with everyone creating fake idols?

She was gonna be a player.

Agreed.

Another self-proclaimed "Superfan", as if that's a thing that matters.

Survivor needs to throw in a twist to keep these tribes from repeating the same behaviors. Watching the larger half of a tribe slowly take out the smaller half is boring and so predictable.

Were there enough man tears in this episode?!

I'm really enjoying this season.

Kellyn is so dumb. She has the numbers and tries to betray the numbers by teaming up with the person she betrayed last week. And it wasn't really a game move it was because she was mad about the reward.

The last remaining cutie to go was Chelsea. This is playing out like itÂ’s going to be a Wendell and Dominick showdown.

This is a terrible season. It's like none of these people have watched Survivor. You don't win by not doing anything.

I'm sure there's conversations and plans being discussed we're not seeing. I'd bet we see the 4 work together to try to vote out Dom and Wendell next week. Probably been talked about between them for a while. Or one of Dom and Wendell have been talking with the others about when they'll vote the other out.

They're really going overboard on idols and advantages. Too many now imo.

I wonder if they're going to have a double vote or three separate immunity challenges and votes. Next week is the finale and I'm guessing they're going to go with a final 3.

It could be the same as last year where they give away the winning spot to a contestant.

Woulda been happy with Dom or Wendell, but Wendell was my favorite from the start.

Glad to see a Dom and Wendell finale. Would have been a gimme if either one had been out. Either one deserved to win.

Going into the final tribal I thought there was a 50/50 chance for either, but afterwards I thought Dom pulled ahead with the jury questions. I know we only see what they show us but it seemed like the jury seemed to be more interested overall in gameplay and moves. I thought Dom did a better job defending his game, and I'm guessing there was some more hostility towards him we didn't see. One of his statements really emphasized apologizing if he made people mad and I didn't see much other than Kellen and Sebasatian at that point to warrant it.

Good season. Great end. And Sebastian always looks either stoned or pissed off.

Terrible season. Dom and Wendell would have been gone early on any decent season. But luckily for them their next closest competition was Donathon, who wasn't exactly bright.

Terrible season. Dom and Wendell would have been gone early on any decent season. But luckily for them their next closest competition was Donathon, who wasn't exactly bright.

Give it up. They played a great game

Overall thought it was a great season. Loved all the twists with ghost island and the different idles. I did hate that it came down to a tie and the deciding vote was Laurel tho.

Also, wish somebody would have punched sea bass in the face when he started talking about getting his feelings hurt. Wtf dude it's a game for a million dollars, plus you admitted you were going to try and get Dom out anyways.

If they hadn't changed up the way the last contestants play Dom would have won.

The whole building fire BS is new. You only built fire if there was a tie.

If they hadn't changed up the way the last contestants play Dom would have won.

The whole building fire BS is new. You only built fire if there was a tie.

I'm not a fan of that either. It doesn't fit the narrative of the game for me. Seems like they could come up with something more creative.

And I actually wish they would switch tribes less often. This season I had a harm time keeping up with who was originally together and who spent time with who. That second switch to create a third tribe was too much imo.

VN Store

Back