The Mill & Mine

malinoisvol

Pick up your Balls and Rattle your Cannons!
Anyone familiar with this venue in old town?

Didn't it used to be under a different name?

Anyone familiar with this venue in old town?

Didn't it used to be under a different name?

It was a Mill and Mine factory back in the day.

Nice venue. They don't over-sell it even on sold out shows. Reminds me of a highschool gym.

Bar lines could be managed better during a packed house but that's about my only complaint.

AC bought and renovated it a few years ago. It opened during Big Ears a couple years ago.

You might be thinking about the Electric Ballroom / International underneath the interstates. Different venue. Both are good places to see shows.

If you don't find parking out front or a side street, there's big public lots a block behind it under the interstates on Magnolia.

Last edited:
It was a Mill and Mine factory back in the day.

Nice venue. They don't over-sell it even on sold out shows. Reminds me of a highschool gym.

Bar lines could be managed better during a packed house but that's about my only complaint.

AC bought and renovated it a few years ago. It opened during Big Ears a couple years ago.

You might be thinking about the Electric Ballroom / International underneath the interstates. Different venue. Both are good places to see shows.

If you don't find parking out front or a side street, there's big public lots a block behind it under the interstates on Magnolia.
Thanks for the info. I thought it might have been the "Foundry" at one time.

Thinking about attending a Gary Clark concert there in June. Hope that we aren't the only mid-50s there. Lol

How many people does it hold?

TIA

Thinking about attending a Gary Clark concert there in June. Hope that we aren't the only mid-50s there. Lol

TIA

HIlds around 1000 I think. I may be at that show!

TIA

Roughly 1000 tickets. You wont be the oldest there, especially at Gary Clark Jr. That doesn't strike me as a younger crowd.

Probably see you there. Good show for sure.

I hope we get to go. I fell in love with GCj's music when I first seen him perform on AXSTV 5/6 years ago. He is a breath of fresh air, imo.

TIA

Dang..Gary Clark is coming? Awesome. Did not know.

Seeing STP there in May.

They’re getting a lot of good shows. Getting Gary Clark jr. is pretty stunning.

They’ve also got the Guvs’ reunion there which I have to assume the Bijou and Tennessee Theatre wanted.

AC Entertainment books all of those venues. They don't compete for shows really.

I agree they do a fairly good job of booking M&M.

AC Entertainment books all of those venues. They don't compete for shows really.

I agree they do a fairly good job of booking M&M.

Interesting. I knew the Bijou and Tennessee Theatre had the same management. Didn’t know M&M was included.

VN Store

Back