Counterpart on Starz

Coug

counterpart.jpg

Starring JK Simmons

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3Bu2DOM66g[/youtube]

You can watch episode 1 for free here:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wB8lBnPmK0[/youtube]

Really good episode this week. The last two were a bit slow but this one really picked up.

Loved this show. JK Simmons is the man, never seen him have a bad performance even in those insurance commercials. Although, I thought the season finale was one of the weaker shows, which is not a putdown, just not the way I would have preferred it to end.

I binged this last week. Great show. It's like an updated, more serious version of Fringe with the X-Files elements taken out.

Solid season premiere. Clare tells Peter "you're safe Peter". He goes to his bedroom and locks like 5 deadbolts. Lol

I don't remember but did the "alpha" Howard take off at the end of last season, like he's kind of on the run?

I don't remember but did the "alpha" Howard take off at the end of last season, like he's kind of on the run?

No, I understood it as that was him in the season premiere. The other non-spy Howard is in the other world(which they haven't shown yet this season). They have swapped spots.

No, I understood it as that was him in the season premiere. The other non-spy Howard is in the other world(which they haven't shown yet this season). They have swapped spots.

The non-spy Howard is considered "alpha". The spy is "prime". At least that's what Wiki says lol.

I'm trying to finish the second (likely last) season. I had watched the first 2 episodes when they came out but I found them both pretty boring, so much that I had to take a break. So started back up episode 3 and honestly it wasn't that great either. But towards the end of episode 4 it started to pick back up, and episodes 5 and 6 were good. I really liked the flashback episode showing how the worlds got connected.

Obviously I haven't finished season 2 so I don't know the ending but I almost think the series could have been done as 1 8-10 episode limited series.

I ****ing love this show. I'm more excited about this show than any other show on any platform. Save us, Netflix.

VN Store

Back