Sicario 2 - Soldado

FLVOL_79

My insider > Your insider
Oh sweet baby Jesus! :ninja: :machgun::gun:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74NMhaeC62U[/youtube]

Reactions: 3 people
Wait...did I accidentally post this in the recruiting forum originally?

Has anybody seen this yet? Thoughts? It doesn't seem to have gotten great reviews. I read that the 3rd installment is in development already.

Yankee Vol gave it a 5/10 and said he was disappointed.

Hate hearing that, I was looking forward to seeing it.

Reactions: 1 person
Has anybody seen this yet? Thoughts? It doesn't seem to have gotten great reviews. I read that the 3rd installment is in development already.

I enjoyed it, but I don't get overly critical about movies. It's definitely worth a watch, IMO.

I was looking forward to it, but a preview I saw kinda soured me enough to where I think I'll wait.

It was ok. I gave it a 7/10 after first watching it, though that might be a little generous. Just don’t go in expecting it to be on the same level as the first.

Reactions: 3 people
It was ok. I gave it a 7/10 after first watching it, though that might be a little generous. Just don’t go in expecting it to be on the same level as the first.

The first 10 minutes of the original had me hooked. The bodies in the wall..crazy.

VN Store

Back