Chris Farley

Seriously one of the worst days of my life. Words cannot express how much he meant to me and my friends as young teenagers. He was the funniest thing we'd ever seen and we were robbed.

I believe Woodson winning the Heisman happened within a day or two of that. That was a bad week for me.

Dang, makes me feel old. He was hilarious.

One of the greats. Here's one of my all time favorite Farley skits.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0ZtAF8mgks[/youtube]

Reactions: 3 people
That was the days before the internet was as big as it is now, cell phones that you just used for calls, and no real social media.

I remember finding out at my friend's apartment, we came in after going to the movies and eating, and it was on the late night news.

Reactions: billford
Most under-quoted Chris Farley line, IMO

d7NkKcPr.jpg

I remember a kid doing the bees thing from Tommy Boy to a teacher in our class. He was late and the door was closed and he started pounding on it yelling BEES, BEES, OH GOD THEY'RE TEARING MY FLESH. She completely panicked and refused to open the door. I about peed myself.

All fans should read the Chris Farley Show. It's just a collection of stories from friends, family, and cast-mates from SNL. My favorite story:

CF's about 13 years old at catholic summer camp. At church, the boys sit on the benches on the right, girls on the left. Everyone goes up to the front to take communion. On this particular occasion, CF takes deliberate pauses in his steps to sort of get everyone's attention. He gives all the girls this big cheesy smile, then proceeds to walk the aisle. He trips, flies a few feet, landing face first, and spits white tic-tacs everywhere and screamed, "My God, I've lost my teeth!"

Reactions: 3 people
Farley and Spade were GOLD! It's such a shame that Chris died so young! I truly believe that he and David we're poised to become the next Martin and Lewis.

All fans should read the Chris Farley Show. It's just a collection of stories from friends, family, and cast-mates from SNL. My favorite story:

CF's about 13 years old at catholic summer camp. At church, the boys sit on the benches on the right, girls on the left. Everyone goes up to the front to take communion. On this particular occasion, CF takes deliberate pauses in his steps to sort of get everyone's attention. He gives all the girls this big cheesy smile, then proceeds to walk the aisle. He trips, flies a few feet, landing face first, and spits white tic-tacs everywhere and screamed, "My God, I've lost my teeth!"

The story about Farley trying to take a dump out a window at 30 Rock always has me in tears.

VN Store

Back