Godless

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
"Frank Griffin, an outlaw terrorizing the 1880s American West, hunts down Roy Goode, his partner turned enemy. Roy hides out at a ranch as Frank's chase leads him to La Belle, New Mexico - a town mysteriously made up entirely of women."

just watched the pilot,it seems like it will be a good one,it is a Netflix show

here is were I stream it at

http://www.primewire.is/watch-2804067-Godless-online-free

shields up and run adblock :)

The best since Lonesome Dove! Loved it. Hardly ever do this and haven’t in forever, but I’m going to rewatch it. So damn good!

Pilot episode, this is good but I have to suspend disbelief just a bit. Hollywood has crazy ideas about the old west.

Here is a list of massacres in the US. There were a few in the old west, but typically it involved troops and/or was racially motivated with the exception of the Mountain Meadow Massacre which was carried out by a Mormon militia.

What's missing from the list is a criminal mastermind who killed a whole town just because they were going to lynch a couple of his murdering pawns he had left behind. Hell, there is only one incident with 20+ deaths in American history that remotely resembles this sort of violence (and it was 20 deaths on the nose).

Hollywood has no understanding of guns and lawlessness and they get it all wrong.

List of massacres in the United States - Wikipedia

Finished it. This is probably the best western production since Tombstone. The finale did not disappoint.

VN Store

Back