Netflix to Cancel House of Cards

Hoosier_Vol

Vol Stuck in B1G 10 Hell
Since the Kevin Spacey incident has hit the fans HOC is history. Probably should have done so a few seasons ago.

Reactions: 2 people
Guess pulling the "I'm gay" card doesn't cut the mustard when pedophilia is concerned..

Reactions: 1 person
It's ending after next season. They may have decided already that next season was the last, and if they didn't, they needed to. The show has gotten really boring.

Pedophilia will be the next right that Hollywood and liberals will fight for. You have to love Hollywood. They are constantly pushing movies with inappropriate scenes. Yet everyone is all up in arms for some reason

Reactions: 3 people
Guess pulling the "I'm gay" card doesn't cut the mustard when pedophilia is concerned..

You know it's bad when you have to stoop to that level to justify your actions. However, he will have a lot of sympathizers and support

Yea, the homosexuals told him he could take a $$$$ing hike.

Hilarious.

I hate a pedophile. Hollywood probably has a fairly large percentage of them.

Reactions: 1 person
Pedophilia will be the next right that Hollywood and liberals will fight for. You have to love Hollywood. They are constantly pushing movies with inappropriate scenes. Yet everyone is all up in arms for some reason

You are batsh** crazy.

Reactions: 2 people
I tuned out after a few episodes last season. Probably should have done so a couple seasons ago.

Season 1 was great. Season 2 was kinda meh. Never made it past season 4.

Last edited:
Season 1 was great. Season 2 was kinda meh. Never made it past season 4.

I didn't care for Season 4 that much, and I started Season 5 and only got about 4 episodes in and haven't finished it.

The first season was great, but after that it's gone steadily downhill. I really don't get why it's praised so much anymore, it's not even remotely close to as good as it was.

VN Store

Back