That song you hate.

RonJovi

Not simply dislike, no the one that gets you angry because you hear it. If it's on the radio, you change the station, if it's in a movie, you get up and walk out, if it's in a commercial, you stop buying that company's goods and/or services. I have mine, some foreign pop song, though I dare not speak its name. What are yours?

Body like a back road. That’s not a complement. Any Sam Hunt song basically. Oh yeah, light it up by luke Bryan. It’s basically him in love with his phone...

Reactions: 1 person
Body like a back road. That’s not a complement. Any Sam Hunt song basically. Oh yeah, light it up by luke Bryan. It’s basically him in love with his phone...

Lol. A country song about a boy and his phone? I've heard it all.

Margaritaville... it’s 5 o’clock somewhere,... or just Jimmy Buffett in general.

Reactions: 1 person
Big Yellow Taxi. It doesn't matter who is singing it, it sucks and I hate it.

Sweet Home Alabama

that stupid duet by Kid Rock and Cheryl Crow

Godsmack's cover of Joe Walsh's "Rocky Mountain Way"

Metallica's cover of Bob Seger's "Turn the Page"

Off the top of my head songs I never understood why anyone liked, much less became extremely popular, are Starship's We Built This City and that impossibly whiny song about being "Alone Again, Naturally".

And anything by the Spin Doctors.

Brady Bunch and Gilligans Island --- try getting it out of your head after hearing it

White rap

All rap

Anything by Beach Boys, Bob Segar, and Bruce Springsteen

I agree with Segar -- every damn wedding I have ever been to, that flippin Old time rock and roll gets played -- I even asked the DJ at my own wedding NOT to play it and when he did it anyway, I didnt pay his bill for almost 6 months

I agree with Segar -- every damn wedding I have ever been to, that flippin Old time rock and roll gets played -- I even asked the DJ at my own wedding NOT to play it and when he did it anyway, I didnt pay his bill for almost 6 months

Lol. Trolled by the DJ.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back