Stuck In The Middle

firestorm

A Great Disney Family sitcom that has a Character Harley a fantastic Creator that can break the 4th wall which mostly reminds me of Clarissa Explains All, a Big family Because Mom and Dad, 4 Daughters, and 3 Sons which is The Diaz Family.

It's a great Family sitcom with unique 3 dimensional likable characters, clean comedy, real world problems and solutions, drama, and great moral messages.
It also has A terrific creative intro which has a Selfie Pov Style with Harley moving through the House and outside the House.

Maybe this was imspred by Cheaper by the Dozen family movie even though it's not 12 still 7 persons in 1 Family is a big Family.

Not nearly as good as Speechless or The Goldbergs.

The Goldbergs is a no PC show so not a logical comparison, and Stuck in The Middle has a better intro, theme, etc so it is better in ways than The Goldbergs.

Last edited:
How exactly?

Well, let me be the first.

Your very first words describing this show are...

"A Great Disney Family sitcom"

Let me stop you at great. It's not great. It's crap TV intended for teenagers. Arent you an adult? Why are you watching Disney sitcoms anyways?

Disney. Need I say more? If it's a Disney TV series, it's guaranteed to be crap to everyone who doesnt have the mind of a 13 year old.

Family sitcom. Yeah theres a reason sitcoms ran out of style in the 90s. It's because they aren't funny, they are boring and the whole shtick has been played out ad naseum. "Family" sitcoms are truly the worst because they've been done dozens of times over the last few decades.

Without even watching a minute of this show, I guarantee it's awful and no adult in their right mind should ever watch it.

I don't normally judge a book (or a show) by it's cover, but when I do, it's usually a "Great Family Disney Sit-Com".

Reactions: 1 person
This thing has nothing on "Good Luck Charlie".

Yes it does because a character breaks the 4th wall similar to Clarissa Explains All, more characters all unique.

I'm surprised Rachel isn't in the Christmas episode special and no explanation was given as to why she is absent.

A decent mystery for the most recent episode.
Also a great message about humans make mistakes but not all those mistakes have to be told to a person.

Last episode was great because after more than 12 episodes Georgie discovers something that she is great at which is the Dance team.

I really did not anticipate that Georgie was going to be the mascot which changed before the episode ended.

VN Store

Back