Vice Principals HBO

bignewt

The Scoffer Kid
Lab Rat
Watched the first episode of season 2 last night...one of the funniest 30 minutes of my life. Season one was great but they really upped their game for this episode, like they condensed three episodes of story and jokes into one. Love this show. Goggins and MacBride are amazing together I hope they get to do more in the future.

Reactions: 1 person
Watched the first episode of season 2 last night...one of the funniest 30 minutes of my life. Season one was great but they really upped their game for this episode, like they condensed three episodes of story and jokes into one. Love this show. Goggins and MacBride are amazing together I hope they get to do more in the future.

Crap I didn't realize Season 2 already started.

I also hope they get to do more in the future, even though VP is only for 2 seasons.

The first episode this season was pretty freaking hilarious. Those guys aren't right.

I lost it when Goggins was singing at the assembly. His facial expressions were priceless. I like Danny McBride but Goggins makes this show.

This is one of the best shows I've ever seen. Those 2 guys are comedic gold. I like the painting in his office of him, the tigers and the kids worshipping him

This is one of the best shows I've ever seen. Those 2 guys are comedic gold. I like the painting in his office of him, the tigers and the kids worshipping him

Is it weird when I watch this show I am like "oh those dudes are just like me".....? :ermm:

Is it weird when I watch this show I am like "oh those dudes are just like me".....? :ermm:

HAHA No not at all....I have a couple of friends (guys)who teach HS and they say it is the most clickish and catty place they've ever worked. Can't trust anyone cause everyone wants to stab you in the back.

Anyone recognize the guy driving the Porsche? I swear he is a comedian but I can't put a name with the face...even though it was kind of out of focus.

Anyone recognize the guy driving the Porsche? I swear he is a comedian but I can't put a name with the face...even though it was kind of out of focus.

I forgot his name but he played the Indian scientist in Short Circuit; even though he's not even remotely Indian.

He's been in a ton of stuff lately.

I got caught up last night. The brawl between Gamby and Russell had me crying.

that last episode was pretty dark. McBride directed it as opposed to most by David Gordon Green. The last episode should be awesome, no way Russell goes out like that.

VN Store

Back