Death Wish 2017

dduncan4163

Have at it Hoss
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_I4zqC7GN8[/youtube]

Oh yeah, I can dig it. We shall see if Willis can walk in Bronson's shoes but I like what I see so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_I4zqC7GN8[/youtube]

Oh yeah, I can dig it. We shall see if Willis can walk in Bronson's shoes. I like what I see so far.

Nobody plays a vulnerable bad-a$$ better than Bruce Willis

Eli Roth can direct ill give this some leeway. A little.

^ pretty much how I feel. I'll give it a shot cause it's Eli Roth, but beyond that...I can't remember the last Willis movie I liked, probably Looper or Moonrise Kingdom. Speaking of Willis, M. Night Shyamalan has started on the sequel to Unbreakable/Split, starring Bruce & James McAvoy, plus the girl from Split...gonna be awesome

Willis is one of the few actors who can keep playing the same character and it never gets old. I will watch this.

BTW, if you haven't seen the doc Electric Boogaloo: The Wild, Untold Story of Cannon Films and you like Death Wish, Missing in Action, Warriors, Bloodsport, Over the Top, etc., you should check it out.

^ pretty much how I feel. I'll give it a shot cause it's Eli Roth, but beyond that...I can't remember the last Willis movie I liked, probably Looper or Moonrise Kingdom. Speaking of Willis, M. Night Shyamalan has started on the sequel to Unbreakable/Split, starring Bruce & James McAvoy, plus the girl from Split...gonna be awesome

Unbreakable is an underrated classic. If u are a comic-book nerd like me. Plus, McAvoy was amazing in "Split" and so was the chick(sorry don't know her name)

I've never understood the hate Eli gets. He's a good director imo. I enjoyed Hostel 1 and 2. I loved The Green Inferno and admit that Cabin Fever is a guilty pleasure. I got high hopes for Death Wish mainly because Eli is directing. I expect a wild and gory story.

I don't care who is directing it. It's Bruce Willis shooting people... again. That's all you really need to know.

So have you guys heard that the new Death Wish is racist? Some even calling it "Alt-Right Fan Fiction"

Just Google Death Wish and click on the News section.

So have you guys heard that the new Death Wish is racist? Some even calling it "Alt-Right Fan Fiction"

Just Google Death Wish and click on the News section.
Oh yeah, I'm not shocked that SJWs are up in arms. I can only imagine what they think of the original lol.

72328480.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
Oh yeah, I'm not shocked that SJWs are up in arms. I can only imagine what they think of the original lol.

If I remember in the original (its been a long time since I saw it) the bad guys were white? All of the DW films run together for me.

The funny thing is I googled "death wish racist" and there is only one liberal publication (Salon) but tons of conservative ones (Fox News, Daily Mail, Breitbart, Forbes, Daily Wire), then Yahoo, then a bunch of outlets I never heard of.

Hard to live up to the original. Bronson was the man. Death Wish and Mr. Majestyk were favorites when I was a kid.

VN Store

Back