Ozark on Netflix

bignewt

The Scoffer Kid
Lab Rat
Really excited for this one gonna binge some this weekend.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hAXVqrljbs[/youtube]

Reactions: tn4elvis
Both of you kiss it!

*i put it on my list already 😬

Just finished it. Very wrenching, compelling drama. It plays a lot like justified in the Ozarks instead of Kentucky. Very dark at times, but always gripping. Definitely left it teed up for another season.

Binged the whole damn thing in two days...wow! Unique storyline. Don't see anything happening before it does. Going to end up watching it again to see what little details I missed.

Six in, dang its good, trying to spread out the last ones don't want to be done! Love the four symbols at the beginning of each episode, fun touch.

Six in, dang its good, trying to spread out the last ones don't want to be done! Love the four symbols at the beginning of each episode, fun touch.

In the O ? Just noticed it in the 3rd one. So it changes every episode? Guess I gotta go back and look at the first 2

A la Walter White.

I disagree. Walter was a total douche bag. I rooted for him, but he was a bitter man who didn't treat people very well. Bateman's character has the emotional maturity to be a nice person basically all the time. White was vindictive and mean.

Reactions: OG.V83
I'd say yeah.

he works to fatten the pockets of the cartel

Kind of.
His service doesn't actually fatten the cartel's pockets, it just makes it so they can spend the money they already have. But your point is valid even in that case. At the same time, I also kind of look at him as a victim of the cartel. I think he greedily joined (villainous), but realized very quickly that he made a mistake. But by that time it was too late to back out. Do their bidding or suffer the same fate as your predecessor. He's stuck.

I disagree. Walter was a total douche bag. I rooted for him, but he was a bitter man who didn't treat people very well. Bateman's character has the emotional maturity to be a nice person basically all the time. White was vindictive and mean.

But he did not start out that way. He began a loving father and husband who felt very conflicted about having to walk the path he felt forced into.

Reactions: OG.V83
But he did not start out that way. He began a loving father and husband who felt very conflicted about having to walk the path he felt forced into.

I'm talking about his actual demeanor. The game made him into a tyrant but he was a condescending **** from the beginning. White was a good citizen. Bateman is a nice guy to his very core.

VN Store

Back