Truth in Movies, Tv Shows, Commercials, etc

firestorm

Real world truth that has been shown in commercials, tv shows, movies, etc.

Ghost Rider comic books , Sinner Creed Book Series, tv shows: Full House, Riverdale, movies: Beyond the Law, Wild Hogs, Terminator 2 Judgement Day, 48 Hours, Another 48 Hours,The Punisher (1989), geico motorcycle commercials, etc.

A Real World Truth shown in the above, and vast others as to many to list for all is that the typical clothes motorcyclists wear are Leather jackets and other leather clothes.

Real world truth that has been shown in commercials, tv shows, movies, etc.

Ghost Rider comic books , Sinner Creed Book Series, tv shows: Full House, Riverdale, movies: Beyond the Law, Wild Hogs, Terminator 2 Judgement Day, 48 Hours, Another 48 Hours,The Punisher (1989), geico motorcycle commercials, etc.

A Real World Truth shown in the above, and vast others as to many to list for all is that the typical clothes motorcyclists wear are Leather jackets and other leather clothes.

Damn, I'd never thought of that before. That's brilliant.

Spider-man - proves that getting bit by a radioactive spider makes you able to climb walls, increases strength, and gives you spider sense.

I thought this thread was going to be about Independence Day.

July 5.

I am disappoint.

Last edited:
If you work as a sheep herder over a summer with Heath Ledger or Jake Gyllenhaal (or Jerry), then when you're done you'll be a gay.

Reactions: 3 people
Damn, I'd never thought of that before. That's brilliant.

I'm very surprised, and I'm guessing you've seen multiple movies with motorcyclists.
In the 2 48 hours movies motorcyclists are the primary bad guys.

Movie: Out for Justice
Gino uses a pool ball in a washcloth to defeat bad guys knocking 1 guy's teeth out by swinging the washcloth with a pool ball he has lots of blood from his mouth knocks down the same guy, plus another guy, ,and another guy, also it makes a loud sound every time it hits guys.

With how hard a pool ball is no doubt it would be a deadly weapon if used in the same way as the movie by a adult to fight humans.
Also knocking out a person's teeth with the same weapon is very possible if hitting a open mouth at a high speed.

Pool balls do make loud noises when hit so hitting a human at a fast speed with a pool ball in a washcloth would likely produce a loud sound.

In National Lapoon's Vacation, Clark puts gasoline in his car. In real life, cars use gasoline.

In Pretty Woman hookers were paid for sexual favors. In real life, hookers are paid for those same favors. =mind blown

Reactions: 1 person
In The Legend of Bagger Vance, Matt Damon's character breathes through his nose; in real life Matt Damon also breathes through his nose, though sometimes he breathes through his mouth.

In such classic movies as The Godfather (I, II, and III), The Shawshank Redemption, Pulp Fiction, Annie Hall, Casablanca, Apocalypse Now, Jaws, Fargo, Schindler's List, Citizen Kane, Ghost, Singing in the Rain, American Beauty, Gone With the Wind, Psycho, It's a Wonderful Life, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Gone in 60 Seconds, Second Hand Lions, The 6th Sense, Signs, The Goonies, Angels in the Outfield, Angels in the Endzone, Air Bud, The Deer Hunter, Love Story, Sophie's Choice, Freddie got Fingered, Soul Plane, Die Hard, Die Harder, Die Hard with a Vengeance, Die Hard 15: Yippie Ky Aye *****es (in the future eventually), Love Actually, Brick, 10 Things I Hate About You, Mean Girls, Clueless, Pretty in Pink, 16 Candles, the Breakfast Club, Dazed and Confused, Grease, the ****ty Grease sequel, What I like about You, Never Been Kissed, Can't Hardly Wait, Varsity Blues, Friday Night Lights, Remember the Titans, Hoosiers, Soul Plane, Soul Plane, Soul Plane, Soul Plane, Soul Plane, Election, Drillbit Taylor, Zoolander, Wedding Crashers, American Pie, American Pie straight to **** vhs Band Camp, Drive, Driver, Rush, Days of Thunder, Talladega Nights, The Fast and the Furious, Lincoln Lawyer, Lincoln, Showgirls, The Room, Gigli, Troll 2, Bring it On, Say Anything, Halloween, Friday the 13th (all but Jason X), The Thing, Tremors, Weird Science, Back to the Future, Teen Wolf, Memento, Inception, Batman, Indiana Jones, True Lies, Gladiator, James Bond, The Hunt for the Red October, October Sky, Brokeback Mountain, Soul Plane, Rain Man, Top Gun, Tombstone, Into the Wild, Lethal Weapon, Braveheart, Airheads, Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, The Waterboy, Big Daddy, Deuce Bigalow Male Gigolo, Tommy Boy, Caddyshack, The Legend of Bagger Vance, Good Will Hunting, The Wedding Planner, Cruel Intentions, The Great Panda Adventure, My Left Foot, There Will be Blood, Titanic, Stop! Or My Mom will Shoot!, The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, and last but not least, Soul Plane, and countless others...

all characters breathe oxygen to live.

in the real world, we also must breathe oxygen to live.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
In the movie titanic the ship hit an iceberg and sank. In real life the ship hit and iceberg and sank.

VN Store

Back