Venom 2018

JohnnyD1024

Tom Hardy has been cast as Eddie Brock/Venom and Zombieland director Ruben Fleischer has been chosen to direct.

He must be called venom in the damn movie, appear for over 15 minutes in the movie, and give him a credible reason for becoming a super villain.

I'm guessing they might go with the lethal protector stories which is when he was a antihero.

I bet there is a decent chance Hardy drops out of this before filming starts or else he is doing it to finance more Taboo.

Reactions: 1 person
I bet there is a decent chance Hardy drops out of this before filming starts or else he is doing it to finance more Taboo.

Total cash grab for his pet project...I absolutely agree. I think that is why he did Mad Max Fury Road too.

I dont know about Mad Max, that was a great project and the chance to work with George Miller is not to be turned down.

Reactions: 1 person
I dont know about Mad Max, that was a great project and the chance to work with George Miller is not to be turned down.

You're probably right, but there was very little meat on that bone as far as acting goes, that is why I kinda think it was just a cash grab.

So apparently the Spider-man deal between Sony and Marvel is 6 films. One has already been Civil War, the next is Homecoming, the next 2 are the next 2 Avenger movies, and the last 2 will probably be sequels to Homecoming.

The speculation is Sony is making their own SM centric MCU for a few scenarios. One if the SM MCU movies bomb they may just not renew the dea with Marvel and introduce him back into their MCU after the 6 films are up. If MCU SM is a hit then they probably will renew the deal with Marvel and possibly introduce a Myles Morales SM in their MCU because many think the deal with Marvel is a Peter Parker version only.

So apparently the Spider-man deal between Sony and Marvel is 6 films. One has already been Civil War, the next is Homecoming, the next 2 are the next 2 Avenger movies, and the last 2 will probably be sequels to Homecoming.

The speculation is Sony is making their own SM centric MCU for a few scenarios. One if the SM MCU movies bomb they may just not renew the dea with Marvel and introduce him back into their MCU after the 6 films are up. If MCU SM is a hit then they probably will renew the deal with Marvel and possibly introduce a Myles Morales SM in their MCU because many think the deal with Marvel is a Peter Parker version only.

They are already doing an animated Myles Morales movie.

Are audiences ready for competing Spider-Man franchises?

They are already doing an animated Myles Morales movie.

Are audiences ready for competing Spider-Man franchises?

I don't think so; I think the overall majority of the SM audience wants him in the MCU anyway so I think this all going to be a big fail.

Why don't they just go Spider Gwen. That way at least we have some version of spiderman in this

Heard a rumor that deadpool is supposed to tie into this.

Edit: Google is making me think I need to re-check my sources

Last edited:

VN Store

Back